KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Balance Staffing

Is this your company?

Balance Staffing

Add a Review

Balance Staffing Employee Reviews about "fast paced"

Updated Jul 9, 2020

Found 5 of over 85 reviews

4.6
Balance Staffing CEO John Moss  (no image)
John Moss
Pros
  • "I am a true believer of our Common Core Values ( Innovation, Relationship, Integrity and Passion)(in 7 reviews)

• "This company has a wonderful company culture, and provides the resources that a recruiter needs to succeed(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "This is a fast paced environment and you will always be busy(in 5 reviews)

• "Everyone here works very hard with long, long hours and that is expected from us(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "fast paced"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Love company values

Jul 9, 2020 - Recruiter in Modesto, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership has great hearts and are always looking to do right by others. Have been especially vigilant in keeping staff safe during covid. Company is great at taking feedback and improving.

Cons

Can be fast paced, but company is usually honest about what is feasible and are willing to help you improve.

1 person found this review helpful
    2. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work but has room to grow

Sep 23, 2019 - N/A
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Opportunities to grow within the company - Great benefits and pay - Company culture is good for the most part. Everyone here is very welcoming and nice - Great training opportunities - Ability to travel to each branch and get to know everyone - Management cares about the well-being of their employees and are flexible/understanding - Co-workers are supportive and fun to be around - Fun staff events and ability to go to quarterly events when targets are met - Great earning potential for all employees, especially recruiters - Flexibility with PTO, working from home, etc. - Everyone stays true to the core values and truly strives to do their best and be their best - Awesome CEO and upper management - There's always something new each day - Great co-workers who are fun, hard working and supportive

Cons

- There is no work/life balance for many people that work here - Too many people working in such a small space - Phone system is not very efficient - Management needs to speak with employees who don't seem happy about their job and address these issues - Need better hands on training before jumping into the job/setting up expectations for job role - This job is incredibly fast paced and hustle and bustle all day which some people might not be comfortable with and there should be time for new people to learn and not be thrown right into it

Continue reading

Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for your honest review and feedback. We take these comments very seriously and these points that you shared will be addressed with our team to our ensure that we're working on continuously improving.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Employed for 5 years and still going!

Feb 5, 2020 - Account Management in Stockton, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

When I ask myself why I have worked here for so many years, my first immediate thought is the company's culture. My peers are like my second family here and the executive team strongly promotes a team work atmosphere and passionately encourages good values. They have shown so much support throughout my career. Our company's four core values are Integrity, Relationships, Passion, and Innovation and those are values that are shown from the top down.

Cons

Balance Staffing is a very fast-paced working environment and the hours can be demanding if you don't manage your time appropriately. The company has expanded rapidly in the past few years so office space is temporarily limited. We move at a very fast rate and that can be challenging for those who are not the right fit. Someone with a strong drive, ambition, good work ethic, and up for a challenge would be ideal for this company.

Marketing Coordinator

Hello, Thank you so much for sharing such detailed pros and cons with us. We are so happy to hear that our company's culture and our dedication to staying true to our core values has played such an enormous role in you staying at our company! Your areas of improvement are also very appreciated as it gives us an understanding of what we need to work on.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

EXCITING OPPORTUNITY

Feb 18, 2020 - Administrative in Tempe, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

This has been the best Job & Company I have worked for, without a doubt the environment as well as the people here just feels like family. Everyone is always so willing to help out no matter where you are. Working with Balance has become one of my greatest achievements and I know it will continue to challenge me to become a better version of myself.

Cons

This is a fast paced environment and you will always be busy. I personally don't really see it as a con since I enjoy being productive but I can't think of a con.

Continue reading

Marketing Coordinator

Hello, We appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us! We're thrilled to hear that your time so far with Balance Staffing has been amazing so far. Your feedback for what we can improve on is appreciated and will be sure to address them with management. Thank you!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Feels like a family

Jan 15, 2020 - IT Branch Support in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture and work environment is great and feels like a family. Everyone is friendly and welcoming and willing to go out of their way to help other departments if needed. If there is a desire to transition to different roles within the company it is encouraged and very doable.

Cons

It can be a fast paced environment where you may wear many hats which can be both good and bad. Due to the growth and pace it can be possible to feel overlooked. As long as you speak up if you are unhappy with something you will be listened to and an effort will be made to change things and make them better!

Marketing Coordinator

Hello, Thank you for sharing your honest review with us! We are happy to hear that you enjoy the culture and work environment. As a company, we strive to stay true to our core values and continue to build out strong and supportive teams. We appreciate you sharing areas that we can improve on and will be sure address this with our management team.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews