KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Balance Staffing

Is this your company?

Balance Staffing

Add a Review

Balance Staffing Employee Reviews about "long hours"

Updated Jul 31, 2020

Found 4 of over 85 reviews

4.6
Balance Staffing CEO John Moss  (no image)
John Moss
Pros
  • "I am a true believer of our Common Core Values ( Innovation, Relationship, Integrity and Passion)(in 7 reviews)

• "This company has a wonderful company culture, and provides the resources that a recruiter needs to succeed(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "This is a fast paced environment and you will always be busy(in 5 reviews)

• "Everyone here works very hard with long, long hours and that is expected from us(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "long hours"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Strong Family culture and dynamic

Jul 13, 2020 - Senior Recruiter in San Jose, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to learn and grow. Great environment for entry-level and experienced recruiters. A family-oriented company that sticks to its core values.

Cons

Business needs are always adjusting and can require long hours to get the jobs filled. You can expect this with any agency as your business is tied to the needs of your client.

Continue reading
    2. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Lots of growth and improvement opportunities

Jul 31, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Balance Staffing does care about their internal employees, especially now during the pandemic. We are all able to work from home and be safe while still working to meet our numbers. I love our company culture and Balance is really good at having positive culture all around. My coworkers are great too!

Cons

If you're not a recruiter, account manager or in sales there is no way for you to get a raise or make more money which is terrible. Recruiters make so much money but everyone else doesn't get that same opportunity. Balance Staffing is also very unorganized and has terrible communication both internally and externally. Everyone here works very hard with long, long hours and that is expected from us. We get super overwhelmed and burnt out and aren't properly compensated.

Continue reading
    3. 5.0
      Former Employee

Feels like family

May 20, 2020 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

strong sense of community and company culture, opportunity to make great money, always something to work on and projects to contribute to

Cons

hustle culture can lead to extra-long hours and burn out, management needs to work on protecting the long term health of their teams

Be the first to find this review helpful
    4. 4.0
      Current Employee

Growth potential

Aug 25, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, lots of business

Cons

Long hours are mandatory but unplanned, makes it hard to have a home life

Balance Staffing Response

Marketing Coordinator

Hello and thank you for your feedback! Here at Balance Staffing, we truly care about your feedback and are always looking to improve. I am pleased to hear about your positive experience, as well as areas that need improvement. Your concerns will definitely be addressed.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews