The latest conversations about Finance
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Got a burning question about Balboa Capital? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Balboa Capital employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Reputable company in the equipment finance industry; ability to compete on rates to some degree with other leasing companies; Great people" (in 15 reviews)
- "good work environment" (in 14 reviews)
- "work with a good group, managers are available to help whenever needed, but this is a typical sales job, you will make a lot of calls to start with, 200+ is not uncommon." (in 9 reviews)
- "Decent culture and good entry level into the corporate world." (in 9 reviews)
- "The office is nice and you are salaried." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Balboa Capital and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 274 of over 274 reviews
Updated Sep 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Balboa Capital Reviews FAQs
Balboa Capital has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 274 reviews left anonymously by employees. 59% of employees would recommend working at Balboa Capital to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.
59% of Balboa Capital employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Balboa Capital 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.