Baldwin-Wallace College Safety & Security Reviews | Glassdoor

Baldwin-Wallace College Safety & Security Reviews

4.3
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "work the through a temp service, for the summer of 2011"

I worked at Baldwin-Wallace College Safety & Security full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

they were nice and friendly

Cons

getting used to their programs.

2. "International Operations"

I worked at Baldwin-Wallace College Safety & Security full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I joined FirstMerit in January 2010 as part of a management team change-over. FirstMerit had a retail-focused international business unit and we changed to be a corporate-focused business model. This required changing the perception of both internal stakeholders and external customers by changing all aspects of the working relationships. New credit policies and procedures, new systems and new personnel were developed and employed that resulted in over 300% growth in revenue and significant reduction in staff turnover. We were fortunate to have a strong senior management team that was able to champion our direction and decisions.

Cons

While senior management of the bank were champions of our changes, several important aspects were left undone and significant opportunities were not taken advantage of due to not thinking "outside the box."

Advice to Management

Not applicable as FirstMerit was acquired by Huntington Banking Bank.