Bamboo Rose Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

Bamboo Rose Consultant Reviews

Updated Aug 24, 2017

Found 5 reviews

4.0
Bamboo Rose CEO Sue Welch (no image)
Sue Welch
  1. "Small company with huge impact and recognition!"

Current Employee - Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at Bamboo Rose full-time

Pros

Relatively small company...so everyone knows everyone. No bureaucracy! Very warm and friendly work culture!

Cons

If you are looking for a huge corporation with hundreds of people in the office, this is probably not the best place for you.

Advice to Management

Need a few more employee incentives/benefits

Bamboo Rose2013-03-21
  2. "Great company nice co workers"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Bamboo Rose full-time for more than a year

Pros

Summer Fridays! Challenging projects, good customer base. Lots of investment in improvements to product. Smart and engaged team to work with. Upper management seems to care about making things better. Good pay and health care benefits. Company is growing so everyone seems very positive. It's a small company so the actual work space is not very comfortable Office location is nice in the North End of Boston.... Good cultural mix.

Cons

It's a small company so the actual work space is not very comfortable but improvements are in the works.

Advice to Management

Continue to provide employees with challenging work and opportunities to advance. Love the flexibility of working from home occasionally.

Bamboo Rose2017-05-05
  3. "Satisfied"

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Bamboo Rose full-time for more than a year

Pros

Exposure to different retail companies, get to know how they operate. Learn different working cultures and how things are done differently in different countries.

Cons

Short time exposure. Traveling can be a pain after sometime for few?

Advice to Management

Proper organization chart needs to be maintained to give everyone an equal opportunity.

Bamboo Rose2012-08-28

"Product Based company. Nice environment and unique product to work with"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Bangalore

I have been working at Bamboo Rose full-time for more than a year

Pros

Its been close to an year and i should say that this is a good place to work with very approachable and supportive management. - Employee Friendly and Flexible timings. - Nice environment to work - Good work life balance to work Best of it for me is the commute, since the office is within the city my commute time is very less.

Cons

Yes, there has to be cons, isn't it, now I do not want to highlight them as those are very negligible.

Bamboo Rose2017-08-24

"A very friendly Work culture and encouraging. Open for Ideas and seek employee Participation"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Bangalore

I have been working at Bamboo Rose full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

- Employee Participation is always encouraged in any of the company engagements. - All Ideas are listened to and after discussion, if really adding value, it is implemented too as part of the product or process. - Career aspirations are understood and are discussed with us. Even help us to achieve it realistically.

Cons

- There aren't any cons that I can think of.

Advice to Management

- No advice but as a comment, the energy of CEO and CTO keeps everybody Enthusiastic.

Bamboo Rose2017-08-22