I have been working at Banco de Sabadell as an intern (More than a year)
- Great Salary for an internship
- Acces to a huge amount of info about Hedge Funds, you can learn a lot about what they are doing.
- Great environtment, with outstanding professionals.
- As the department is quite small, you can not stay there after the Internship.
- Restricted to students of certain masters.
I have been working at Banco de Sabadell full-time (Less than a year)
- Good companions with capacity to help you in whatever you need.
- Good working methodology.
- Meetings to share experiences and learning.
- Use of good ways to develop a complete project.
- Serious and strict environment.
- Hours of work not flexible.
I have been working at Banco de Sabadell part-time
Atmosphere, Colleagues, Location, various tasks
The food at the restaurants could be better
Advice to Management
Provide higher quality food would certainly improve employees' productivity
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Review
Company has great leadership as well as several tools to help you adapt into the work-force. They also offer free lunch!
I do not have anything negative to say about the company. My internship served as a great learning experience before moving along to my first full-time job.
I have been working at Banco de Sabadell full-time (More than 3 years)
- Good management.
- Innovation is considered a priority.
- Growth is considered a must. The company has become the fourth bisgest bank in Spain in a short period of time.
- New hires with high potential.
Too much local based business. Low rate of business abroad.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?