Bancsource Reviews | Glassdoor

Mychal D. Kempt

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Employee"

I have been working at Bancsource full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

New management Team is motivational and determined to be successful - growing at a planned steady rate. There is a cohesive bond among all employees to help and do the right thing for our customers.

Cons

Service Team is knowledgeable and helpful, but there is still room for improvement for the ticketing process to final repair completion with parts, software, then follow up to ensure a full functional asset.

Advice to Management

Keep driving forward and make constant improvements

Mar 17, 2017 – President & Chief Executive Officer

Thanks for your positive comments and support of Bancsource. We are very focused on sustainable growth at the right rate and in the right markets to create and leverage density for our customers and... More

2. "Sinking ship"

Current Employee - Grunt
    Current Employee - Grunt

I have been working at Bancsource full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Casual dress. Can wear jeans on most days. There used to be more pluses but they went out the door when they hired the company to "save" the business. Its went downhill from there and many employees are looking to bail.

Cons

Company is laying off frequently. Everyone is on edge about their job. HR is mostly helpful unless you go to the top where you will get blank stares and generic answers. Many unprofessional leaders in various departments. Management in general is incompetent. Need to buy product or supplies for the company? Good luck. Most companies dont deal with us anymore. Many of us are looking to bail from this sinking ship.

Advice to Management

Stop lying to employees. Be honest with the techs about the position of the company.

3. "Regional Account Manager"

Current Employee - Regional Account Manager
    Current Employee - Regional Account Manager

I have been working at Bancsource full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Service Level Technicians, Admin and Sales Staff on same page same mission to serve our customers with utmost integrity and best possible response times. People are very genuine and transparent.

Cons

Brand Recognition is not as well known.

Advice to Management

Marketing Department and Social Media presence needs improvement.

4. "National Account Manager"

I have been working at Bancsource full-time

Pros

Great family atmosphere! Working from home, I had the opportunity to visit the home office for a week. From the minute you walk in, you are made to feel a part of the Bancsource family. It is nice to be able to talk with the people you will work with on a daily basis. Senior management went out of their way, not only to say hello and introduce themselves, but to take some time and let you know they have an open door policy. They have great reporting systems, weekly meetings so everyone is on the same page, incentive programs, great benefits and most of all...the chance to contribute to the success of their ever-growing business.

Cons

New to the Company, for someone like me that wants to know everything all at once, there is a learning curve. Knowing how their reporting system works (as good as it is) and who wants what is my only "con".

Advice to Management

Dedicate more time to individual position needs during training week. Other than that, keep doing what you are doing.

5. "New Hire Management"

Current Employee - Management in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Management in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Bancsource full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Whenever you start a new job its always rosy and sunshine in the beginning and then as you begin to onboard and you go through the new hire orientations you begin to see the not so sunny side. In my time at Corporate there was none of that, there still hasn't been a month later. I have received nothing but support & help in this whole process. The interviewing was a bit nerve-wracking, but I see why now it was necessary to speak with all of upper management including the CFO & CEO. As I look back, I'm grateful for that opportunity. Our CEO is approachable, you can talk to him and do not feel like it will have a negative result. I look forward to a long positive career within Bancsource.

Cons

I have not been working here long enough to experience anything negative.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!! Continue to be approachable along with your new hire orientation and you will have a winning program!

Mar 19, 2017 – HR DIRECTOR

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your positive experience thus far at Bancsource. Our leadership team is working diligently at making Bancsource a great place to work! We realize our... More

"Beware! Big promises-No delivery."

Current Employee - Field Service Technician
    Current Employee - Field Service Technician

I have been working at Bancsource full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Company vehicle. Two free shirts a year.

Cons

Stress, Stress, Stress. Promised training. Been here over two years and no training. Have to work on ATMs and other equipment without training. Have to buy all your own tools including special tools. Expect you to work seven days a week but change your time card to show no overtime. May be illegal. You will work 7AM-8PM, seven days a week. Always on call. Must answer the phone and pages. Only time off is when you take PTO and then you will be answering the phone. The wages about 45% below average and they scheme to keep you from getting a raise. Over two years, customers happy but no pay increase.

Advice to Management

Stop lying to the employees and pay for the work done. Stop deceiving the customers about the quality of the service being paid for.

Mar 17, 2017 – President & Chief Executive Officer

Very sorry to hear of your negative experience. As a company we are very focused on providing training to all employees especially our field technicians. Each field technician has a goal of... More

7. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Customer Service Engineer in Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Customer Service Engineer in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Bancsource (Less than a year)

Pros

Family atmosphere, training, hours, people

Cons

Understaffed, pay, vehicles, phones, benefits (Thanks Obama)

Advice to Management

Keep up the great job. Love working for you.

"Anonymous"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Bancsource full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Most of Staff is helpful....Can be your own self starter

Cons

Pay is below average
    Nepotism
    They tell you one thing, and change it quickly once you're in the door

Advice to Management

Let your actions be equal to your words, less micromanaging and more true involvement in more aspects that just the financials

"New hire review"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Pros

Recently, I was fortunate enough to come across an opportunity to interview and compete for a management position with Bancsource. I had previously heard very positive feedback from a current employee, so I was excited to explore the business. The interview process was indicative of many of the positive things I have heard. I had the chance to speak with 5 high-level managers, including the CEO and CFO, each for an hour. They were each courteous, forth-coming and straight forward, and their business acumen was immediately apparent. The culture I could immediately sense was an open and transparent culture of clear and aligned communication from each functional leadership level I spoke with. It was also very apparent that upper leadership was not only easily accessible, but also active and hand-on with building relationships with their people on every level (front-line and up). The business structure is predominantly horizontal, lending to the quick, agile and cohesive direction leadership is moving the business in. I was also very impressed by leaderships clear vision and recognition of their core competencies and their competitive position in the FI marketplace.
    So far my experience has exceeded expectation.

Cons

It is too early in my tenure with Bancsource to have experienced any real negatives with the interview process or with my first impressions.

10. "Great to be part of the Bancsource team. Interview process was thorough and professionally done."

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Bancsource full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The new CEO and all other levels of management has a vision and plan for the future which is exciting.

Cons

Name recognition seems to be only negative but can be fixed with good leadership that has a clear plan for the future.

Advice to Management

Keep working the plan for the future. If the plan is followed the results will come!