Bancsource Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Sinking ship"

Current Employee - Grunt
    Current Employee - Grunt

I have been working at Bancsource full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Casual dress. Can wear jeans on most days. There used to be more pluses but they went out the door when they hired the company to "save" the business. Its went downhill from there and many employees are looking to bail.

Cons

Company is laying off frequently. Everyone is on edge about their job. HR is mostly helpful unless you go to the top where you will get blank stares and generic answers. Many unprofessional leaders in various departments. Management in general is incompetent. Need to buy product or supplies for the company? Good luck. Most companies dont deal with us anymore. Many of us are looking to bail from this sinking ship.

Advice to Management

Stop lying to employees. Be honest with the techs about the position of the company.

"Customer Service out the window."

Pros

None I can think of..

Cons

Best described as a 'Joke' for a service company.

"Low pay and overworked"

Pros

Some of the people. The office is decent and clean.

Cons

Everything else....they don't pay well but expect alot. Lots of politics and back stabbing. They will cut you loose and not give it a thought regardless of your performance.

"Time to clean house and go back to what made Bancsource a service leader."

I worked at Bancsource full-time

Pros

There are a very few competent people left in product support area and a couple of long tenured sales associates.

Cons

Service side of the company can't keep good people. They have run off all thier best techs. Attrition levels might be the highest in the industry, ask the CFO for confirmation.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees well and your customers even better. This philosophy has not been followed by the current "leaders".

5. "field service technician"

Former Employee - Field Service Technician in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Field Service Technician in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Bancsource full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

up to date software and good people

Cons

low salary and no reliable

Advice to Management

get new phones and laptops

"Employee"

I have been working at Bancsource full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

New management Team is motivational and determined to be successful - growing at a planned steady rate. There is a cohesive bond among all employees to help and do the right thing for our customers.

Cons

Service Team is knowledgeable and helpful, but there is still room for improvement for the ticketing process to final repair completion with parts, software, then follow up to ensure a full functional asset.

Advice to Management

Keep driving forward and make constant improvements

Mar 17, 2017 – President & Chief Executive Officer

Thanks for your positive comments and support of Bancsource. We are very focused on sustainable growth at the right rate and in the right markets to create and leverage density for our customers and... More

7. "Regional Account Manager"

Current Employee - Regional Account Manager
    Current Employee - Regional Account Manager

I have been working at Bancsource full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Service Level Technicians, Admin and Sales Staff on same page same mission to serve our customers with utmost integrity and best possible response times. People are very genuine and transparent.

Cons

Brand Recognition is not as well known.

Advice to Management

Marketing Department and Social Media presence needs improvement.

"Beware! Big promises-No delivery."

Current Employee - Field Service Technician
    Current Employee - Field Service Technician

I have been working at Bancsource full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Company vehicle. Two free shirts a year.

Cons

Stress, Stress, Stress. Promised training. Been here over two years and no training. Have to work on ATMs and other equipment without training. Have to buy all your own tools including special tools. Expect you to work seven days a week but change your time card to show no overtime. May be illegal. You will work 7AM-8PM, seven days a week. Always on call. Must answer the phone and pages. Only time off is when you take PTO and then you will be answering the phone. The wages about 45% below average and they scheme to keep you from getting a raise. Over two years, customers happy but no pay increase.

Advice to Management

Stop lying to the employees and pay for the work done. Stop deceiving the customers about the quality of the service being paid for.

Mar 17, 2017 – President & Chief Executive Officer

Very sorry to hear of your negative experience. As a company we are very focused on providing training to all employees especially our field technicians. Each field technician has a goal of... More

9. "New Hire Management"

Current Employee - Management in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Management in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Bancsource full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Whenever you start a new job its always rosy and sunshine in the beginning and then as you begin to onboard and you go through the new hire orientations you begin to see the not so sunny side. In my time at Corporate there was none of that, there still hasn't been a month later. I have received nothing but support & help in this whole process. The interviewing was a bit nerve-wracking, but I see why now it was necessary to speak with all of upper management including the CFO & CEO. As I look back, I'm grateful for that opportunity. Our CEO is approachable, you can talk to him and do not feel like it will have a negative result. I look forward to a long positive career within Bancsource.

Cons

I have not been working here long enough to experience anything negative.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!! Continue to be approachable along with your new hire orientation and you will have a winning program!

Mar 19, 2017 – HR DIRECTOR

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your positive experience thus far at Bancsource. Our leadership team is working diligently at making Bancsource a great place to work! We realize our... More

10. "National Account Manager"

I have been working at Bancsource full-time

Pros

Great family atmosphere! Working from home, I had the opportunity to visit the home office for a week. From the minute you walk in, you are made to feel a part of the Bancsource family. It is nice to be able to talk with the people you will work with on a daily basis. Senior management went out of their way, not only to say hello and introduce themselves, but to take some time and let you know they have an open door policy. They have great reporting systems, weekly meetings so everyone is on the same page, incentive programs, great benefits and most of all...the chance to contribute to the success of their ever-growing business.

Cons

New to the Company, for someone like me that wants to know everything all at once, there is a learning curve. Knowing how their reporting system works (as good as it is) and who wants what is my only "con".

Advice to Management

Dedicate more time to individual position needs during training week. Other than that, keep doing what you are doing.