Bank of America Financial Service Representative I Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 28, 2016

3.6
Bank of America CEO Brian T. Moynihan
Brian T. Moynihan
  1. "Customer service representative"

Former Employee - Financial Center Client Service Representative I in Chesterfield, MO

I worked at Bank of America part-time for less than a year

Pros

Bank of America is a great place to work for. The team I worked with was awesome. They were amazing people. The bank has great management. Great benefit. Good paid. Ethical business.

Cons

Since the bank is doing their best everyday to please customer. Some customers just feel too comfortable to be rude to bank associates helping them to meet their financial needs. Most customers are good, but there are many rude customers out there.

Advice to Management

I would like to thank Bank of America management for giving me opportunity to work for the bank. I learned and grew a lot from the experience. Unfortunately, my family had to move out to area where there is no Bank of America I can apply for.

Bank of America2016-09-28
  2. "Financial Center Client Service Representative I (Teller)"

Financial Center Client Service Representative I in New York, NY

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

Part-time employees get full-time benefits

Cons

Almost always understaffed and work schedule of 8+ hours in a day leads to quick burnout and decreased job satisfaction. No incentives/bonuses for teller referrals. Outdated processes and technologies. The pay could be better for tellers, who actually do a lot more than just being a 'teller'. All and all, it really depends on who your manager is. If you have a good manager, then work will be enjoyable. If not,... then work will not be as enjoyable (lack support, voice not heard, lack of open discussion/flexibility).

Advice to Management

Invest in employees who take initiative and go the extra mile. Managers should preferably be hired from within instead of hiring managers from the outside who have little to no banking experience or little/no experience in Bank of America processes.

Bank of America2016-05-31