Bank of America Financial Services Representative Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 5 reviews

3.9
Bank of America CEO Brian T. Moynihan
Brian T. Moynihan
  1. "Customer service representative"

Former Employee - Financial Center Client Service Representative I in Chesterfield, MO

I worked at Bank of America part-time for less than a year

Pros

Bank of America is a great place to work for. The team I worked with was awesome. They were amazing people. The bank has great management. Great benefit. Good paid. Ethical business.

Cons

Since the bank is doing their best everyday to please customer. Some customers just feel too comfortable to be rude to bank associates helping them to meet their financial needs. Most customers are good, but there are many rude customers out there.

Advice to Management

I would like to thank Bank of America management for giving me opportunity to work for the bank. I learned and grew a lot from the experience. Unfortunately, my family had to move out to area where there is no Bank of America I can apply for.

Bank of America2016-09-28
  2. "Great Benefits"

Current Employee - Financial Center Customer Service Representative in Charleston, SC

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great insurance and bonus perks such as reimbursement for child care expenses, paid maternity leave, health programs and dental and vision insurance. Competitive pay.

Cons

Always short staffed. My team works well together but getting upper management to hire the staff our branch needs is near impossible. Then they pester you about not meeting sales goals, when your branch is so understaffed that you have new accounts walking out the door because the wait time is so terrible.

Advice to Management

Hire enough employees to staff the branches.

Bank of America2017-05-12
  3. "Financial Center Client Service Representative I (Teller)"

Current Employee - Financial Center Client Service Representative I in New York, NY

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

Part-time employees get full-time benefits

Cons

Almost always understaffed and work schedule of 8+ hours in a day leads to quick burnout and decreased job satisfaction. No incentives/bonuses for teller referrals. Outdated processes and technologies. The pay could be better for tellers, who actually do a lot more than just being a 'teller'. All and all, it really depends on who your manager is. If you have a good manager, then work will be enjoyable. If not, then...

Advice to Management

Invest in employees who take initiative and go the extra mile. Managers should preferably be hired from within instead of hiring managers from the outside who have little to no banking experience or little/no experience in Bank of America processes.

Bank of America2016-05-31
  4. "Customer Service Representative I"

Current Employee - Financial Center Customer Service Representative in Centreville, VA

I have been working at Bank of America part-time for more than a year

Pros

Work in a friendly environment that provides lots of incentives.

Cons

If something is wrong with the clients account they blame "you" even though you may not have ever met them in your life.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work on making sure all of operations is going according to plan.

Bank of America2016-04-04
  5. "Good Company To Work For"

Current Employee - Financial Center Customer Service Representative in Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at Bank of America for more than a year

Pros

Good Benefits, Tuition Reimbursement, I enjoy working with my team.

Cons

Short staffed at times makes it stressful on the employee.

Advice to Management

Make sure branches are fully staffed.

Bank of America2016-01-07