Bank of America Reviews in Indianapolis, IN | Glassdoor

Brian T. Moynihan
  1. GOOD

Current Employee - Personal Banker in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

awesome company it was great to work for and they did a good job at making me better at what they are doing it was a good experience and I learned a lot about the banking world and how it worked. I liked it a lot because it paid well and did a good job of letting me see the big picture.

Cons

I cant really say anything bad about the company they did a pretty good job at everything. pay could have been better but what can I say.

Advice to Management

probably would be a good idea to keep going they way it is right now because the company is growing and doing a pretty good job. I like that aspect of this company

2. Team Financial Advisor

Current Employee - Team Financial Advisor in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

High Ceiling, Build your own book (business), Make Great Connections

Cons

Cut throat, Huge barrier to entry for new advisors, Higher client minimums, A lot of red tape

Worst experience ever in my 17+ years in the mortgage.

Former Employee - MOrtgage Loan Originator in Carmel, IN

I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

They have a big name, offer good health insurance and direct deposit on a bi-weekly pay schedule. 401k and lots of locations.

Cons

The reputation of their big name is not great in our market and there is an obvious lack of commitment to non-banking footprint markets. You cannot trust management, because they do not know the real objectives at least three layers up. Actions and words from corporate clearly did not match as they decimated their retail mortgage presence and brand value in the Indiana market. Clear disregard for the value of employees...

Advice to Management

Decide where you want to be and what you want to be. Stick with it. Do not make a point of returning to Indiana with a retail mortgage presence for the next couple decades.

Found 3 reviews