Bank of America Reviews in Louisville, KY | Glassdoor

Bank of America Louisville Reviews

Found 3 reviews

Bank of America CEO Brian T. Moynihan
Brian T. Moynihan
  1. "Really Enjoyed my employment"

Former Employee - Vice President, Project Manager in Jeffersonville, IN

I worked at Bank of America for more than 9 years

Pros

Great people work at Bank of America. Company is big on volunteerism and diversity which is wonderful. Opportunities to join an abundance of networks.

Cons

Lots of management changes/reorgs and downsizing.

Advice to Management

Consider working to retain key talent when downsizing rather than focusing on just dollars.

Bank of America2016-02-05
    • "Needs improvement.....desperately"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

They give you reasonable vacation of 15 days paid but I think that has since been changed to 2 weeks.

Cons

Since Bank of America took over Merrill Lynch, it seems that the intellect of management has significantly declined. The only people that matter are the advisors so if you're anything else, forget about being treated fairly. They completely miss the importance of happy employees and it shows when you are there. Used to be fun and enjoyable. Now it's just a chore.

Advice to Management

Focus on employees and your company will have significantly better success.

Bank of America2011-08-28
    • "soul crushingly depressing"

Current Employee - Merchant Services - Louisville, KY in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

casual dress code other employees are helpful office communicator is a good tool um honestly I can't think of anything else.

Cons

low morale bad/expensive cafeteria food no free coffee or tea antiquated technology disrespectful treatment of employees (some managers will yell at you in front of others) awful lighting (have heard many employees complain about headaches) have seen three people crying just in the last month due to work a horribly depressing maze of cubicles disorganized incredibly antiquated software is a pain to use

Advice to Management

blah

Bank of America2011-02-04