Found 36,783 of over 40K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Bank of America
Got a burning question about Bank of America? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Bank of America employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Also great benefits offered to all employees which is not something to find at other companies" (in 5745 reviews)
- "Pay and schedule are good and flexible" (in 1891 reviews)
- "Work Life Balance is good or lets say life balance is good as didn't find much quality work" (in 1715 reviews)
- "All of the managers and team seniors I have worked with are very competent and are great people all around." (in 1484 reviews)
- "Not stressful and great culture" (in 701 reviews)
- "Management is poor and the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing in the same department." (in 1435 reviews)
- "I did a good job and the manager said i would be considered rehirable but that was it." (in 907 reviews)
- "Hours are long and work on weekends (albeit from home) may be needed to finish projects." (in 534 reviews)
- "Not mention there are no bonuses for AVPs which puts it near at the bottom as a potential employer." (in 483 reviews)
- "terrible upper management leads to many people leaving the company" (in 425 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Bank of America and is not affected by filters.
- 4.0Dec 6, 2023DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsCharlotte, NC
People are helpful as the company’s culture fosters collaborative working culture. Great benefits in general.
Pay is not keeping up with the rest of the major banks in town.
- 3.0Dec 6, 2023IT Business AnalystCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearIrving, TX
Chill office environment, hybrid work schedule available. Will give good heads up if contract is terminated, if you are a contractor.
Not a lot of movement available unless you know the right people.
- 3.0Dec 6, 2023Financial Advisor Development Program (FADP)Current EmployeeSeattle, WA
Great salary for my first full time position. Good work life balance.
Takes a long time for progression to FSA in this role.
Bank of America Reviews FAQs
Bank of America has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 40,225 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Bank of America to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
77% of Bank of America employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bank of America 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.