Bank of America Sales Service Associate Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 29, 2016

3.9
Bank of America President & CEO Brian T. Moynihan
Brian T. Moynihan
  1. "High expectations stressful role"

Customer Service and Sales Associate in Kennesaw, GA

I worked at Bank of America for more than a year

Pros

The benefits out weigh the salary. The building is nice and it has a cafeteria. Security does a great job of keeping a safe work place. The schedules are great.

Cons

The calls routed to agents are from customers that just want to pay their credit card bill. The automated system will not allow them to make their payment. This frustrates the customers and as an Sales Associate you will be expected to sign the customer up for a additional credit card or talk the customer into using a promotion. Most of the customers are not interested because they have heard the pitch several times before. Half of the staff is on some form of FMLA or has a Dr's. note so when they call out it will be excused. Depending on how many employees on your team are on leave your monthly sales goals may increase.

Advice to Management

Better leads need to be presented in order to meet the expectations. Don't route the same customers over and over. Your call center is in need of new interior. The carpet looks really bad. Just about all of the upholstery is in bad shape. No one wants to sit in a stained chair. Even the walls on the cubicles are stained, worn, and torn. Everything should be replaced and a no eating or drinking policy should be put into place.

Bank of America2016-02-29
  2. "Should have left, long before they let me go"

Former Employee - Sales and Service Associate in Port Saint Lucie, FL

I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I loved the people that I worked with.

Cons

They constantly push "alternative delivery", but, somehow, our sales goals go up, even though we had less customers walking through the door. After over 20 years with them, they let me go because I was meeting my sales goals.

Bank of America2016-02-06
  3. "It is a good place to work with opportunities to advance if you work hard."

Sales and Service Associate in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Bank of America

Pros

It is inclusive and supportive.

Cons

No bonuses for performance for SSS and tellers.

Advice to Management

Provide more training opportunities.

Bank of America2011-07-15