FilterSan Francisco, CA Area
- relatively stable investment bank with true universal bank platform
- no "cut throat" competition among bankers
- great place to learn and get exposure
- some senior bankers are great to work for and very supportive and it is easy to identify them
- poor management and lack of information sharing
- limited deal flow, difficult for large clients to look past the traditional commercial banking platform...although the ML acquisition may change that perspective
- disproportionate time spent on elephant hunting (marketing/pitching to big clients for big deals)
Advice to Management
- share information, involve bankers with decision making
- leverage junior and mid level bankers to do more than create pitch books
- pay at least street comp
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?