Bank of America Technical Trainer Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 2 reviews

4.0
Bank of America CEO Brian T. Moynihan
Brian T. Moynihan
  1. "I can honestly say that I looked forward to going to work each morning. Great company."

Former Employee - Technical Writer/Trainer in Cypress, CA

I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Wonderful positive environment Helpful support from management and co-workers Better than average benefits My own boss would never ask anyone to do something she would not do herself Superior training possibilities for job performance and advancement

Cons

Adequate salary but, I think, salaries should be based on performance and not titles alone. I managed to score "Exceed" once but it was not easy. Perhaps this not a con.

Advice to Management

Excellent experience working for the Bank. I would enjoy working there again. Culture, values and benefits are good. I do not have anything negative to say.

Bank of America2014-07-07
  2. "Great experience, good teamwork environment, company employees were very talented at all levels"

Former Employee - Technical Trainer in Norfolk, VA

I worked at Bank of America for more than 3 years

Pros

Plenty of work and training. Talented employees at all levels. Training materials developed is very detailed and job specific.

Cons

Planning and schedules are unpredictable and change on a regular basis. Must be very flexible and available. Too much Virtual training and not enough of Instructor led training with Subject Matter Experts attending.

Advice to Management

Have more Subject Matter Experts available for training in Pre/Post training to follow up on virtual classes to ensure employees retain what's important to their specific jobs.

Bank of America2013-11-30