Bankers Healthcare Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 81 reviews

4.8
Bankers Healthcare Group CEO Albert Crawford
Albert Crawford
Pros
  • "Working at BHG isn't just about a job, it's a career(in 5 reviews)

• "They make it a great place to be and I love coming to work every day(in 7 reviews)

1. Featured Review

Great Opportunities!

I have been working at Bankers Healthcare Group full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Room for growth Everyone is willing to help Leadership encourages employees to bring new ideas to the table Amazing culture Company founders encourage living a healthy lifestyle, both mentally and physically—and practice what they preach. Onsite gym & personal trainer is a huge plus.

Cons

Nothing. This truly is a great workplace.

Bankers Healthcare Group Response

October 8, 2018Corporate Recruiting Administrator

Thank you for taking the time to give us great feedback! Here at BHG we work hard to give our employees the best! We are happy to hear that you enjoy company perks. PMA ALL THE WAY! We are always looking for ways to improve our employees experience, if you have any suggestions, ...

2. Rewarding

I have been working at Bankers Healthcare Group full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Great opportunities and rewards for working hard. I really appreciate the dedication to employee health and wellness - so important for productivity. BHG is a well-oiled machine and I'm proud to be an important cog and feel valued.

Cons

Sometimes things move SO fast that it's stressful to keep up. Leadership is mindful of work-life balance, though, so it don't feel like I'm risking burnout. Work hard, play hard!

Bankers Healthcare Group Response

October 25, 2018Corporate Recruiting Administrator

Thank you for taking the time to give us great feedback! Here at BHG we are focused on hard work and great opportunities. Seize the moment! PMA ALL THE WAY! We are always looking for ways to improve our employees experience, if you have any suggestions, please contact us at people@bhg-inc.com

3. Unlimited Growth Potential

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Davie, FL

I have been working at Bankers Healthcare Group full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

BHG is an amazing organization that gives all employees the ability to build their career as long as they put in the work. If you are looking for a place where you can feel your contributions and move the needle, this is the company for you. Ownership and execs are very involved in the day-to-day grind and really care about their employees. BHG fosters a vibrant and fun culture that puts their people first.

Cons

Adaptability is important due to BHG's ever changing and fast-paced environment.

Advice to Management

Continue cascading information throughout the organization in order to maintain our culture of transparency. Keep up the great work!

4. Collections

Current Employee - Collections Specialist in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Bankers Healthcare Group full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Focus on employee wellness, growth rate of company, consistent production on short-term and annual goals.

Cons

None that I can think of

5. Incredible!

I have been working at Bankers Healthcare Group full-time

Pros

The team atmosphere is great and it really feels like a family! The benefits, growth, and opportunities within the company are endless if you work hard and are dedicated. Great incentives, a lot of positive energy (PMA All Day!!) and a true family feel in any of the offices.

Cons

We've grown too much that space in the buildings and parking is tight. Being spread out over several buildings negates the team feel BHG goes for.

Advice to Management

Continue to reward your employees with the opportunity to grow.

6. Incredible Company

I have been working at Bankers Healthcare Group full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Unbelievable opportunity for growth and advancement Excellent company culture and values The best support and management team around Best place to work, hands down

Cons

Nothing at all, excellent on all accounts.

Advice to Management

Keep providing the support and PMA!

7. BHG does not compare to any other workplace

Current Employee - Account Executive in Davie, FL

I have been working at Bankers Healthcare Group full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Each day we are pushed to be the best versions of ourselves, come in with the right mindset, put in 100 percent, and be fully devoted. Ownership is very passionate and involved and we are blessed with great leadership that motivates us to drive results & build confidence. We are a family at BHG.

Cons

Nothing I can think of

8. One Team, One Goal!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Davie, FL

I have been working at Bankers Healthcare Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at BHG is amazing! The culture her is awesome. Here at BHG I get to work alongside other talented and driven individuals and work for a company that truly does everything they can to build all of us. I love the fact that I thoroughly enjoy coming into work every day. The culture is great, the benefits are great, and I feel like I am making a contribution to something great here.

Cons

We need more parking!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and don't damage the culture by becoming more corporate structured.

9. Great Work Environment

Current Employee - Business Development in Davie, FL

I have been working at Bankers Healthcare Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

High Energy, Helthy Living, Gym, Updated, Safe, Fun

Cons

Parking could be a bit more convenient

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

10. Working at BHG

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Bankers Healthcare Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Awesome place to work. Such a fun and inviting atmosphere with hard working individuals.

Cons

There needs to be more parking.

Advice to Management

No advice. Thank you for being awesome managers!

Found 81 reviews