Bankers Healthcare Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.6
Albert Crawford

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Culture is PMA, positive mental attitude, family and team oriented, recognition with various awards and the opportunity to thrive here (in 5 reviews)

• Very friendly and positive work environment (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • As of now I have NO cons at all about BHG (in 5 reviews)

• There really are no downsides to working at BHG (in 3 reviews)

1. "Grow with BHG"

I have been working at Bankers Healthcare Group full-time

Pros

BHG is constantly growing and working to improve, it is exciting to be a part of that growth. You can read all of these reviews about how wonderful the culture, the culture is fantastic. But there really is something to be said about that entrepreneurial spirit that surrounds every aspect of BHG.

Cons

A growing company experiences growing pains, but we always strive for PMA!

2. "Marketing"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Bankers Healthcare Group full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

If you aren driven to dominate and win, this is the place for you. BHG is not for everyone. Those who want to succeed and put in the effort on the clock and off, will be rewarded.

Growth opportunities, autonomy to make decisions, freedom to express yourself, reward for hard work, constant edification, a belief that no barrier is too high.

Cons

I haven't thought of one in 9 years.

Mar 1, 2018 – Corporate Recruiting Administrator

Thank you for your great feedback! Here at BHG, we are always looking for new ways to improve our employee experience.

3. "Great Place"

I have been working at Bankers Healthcare Group full-time

Pros

This is a fun environment with plenty of energy. People here are focused on goals and the desire to get the job done, and happily so. It is not a grind. Sure we have the same pressures as other jobs, but leadership and staff alike make positive interactions a priority, and it show. The gym here is a huge benefit, along with an on staff professional trainer. A dining room makes quick lunches possible.

Cons

Wish more dining options were within walking distance, but that is not geographically possible.

4. "Best Company"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Davie, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Davie, FL

I have been working at Bankers Healthcare Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

We work together like a family

Cons

there are no cons to working at BHG

If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to email our People... More

5. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Credit Analyst in Syracuse, NY
    Current Employee - Credit Analyst in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Bankers Healthcare Group full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Family Environment, positive environment, challenging, supportive

Cons

I honestly can't think of any cons!

If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to email our People... More

6. "Bankers Healthcare Group"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Bankers Healthcare Group full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Working at BHG isn't just about a job, it's a career. It's a place where you'll grow, learn a lot about yourself, work with some extremely talented and bright individuals and use what you learn in the office, out of the office. It's a great place to be and when a door opens, you have a chance to take it to the next level.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind.

If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to email our People... More

7. "The ONLY place I want to work."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Davie, FL

I have been working at Bankers Healthcare Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Opportunities, personal growth, support, dynamic and engaging work place. BHG Cares about it's people, invests in them, and gives them a platform to grow and succeed. It's not easy, it's not for everyone, but for a professional who wants to grow with a progressive company, who wants to be their best and work with the best, this is the place for you!

Cons

The culture is everywhere. Some people may not enjoy a company that pushes you to be your best and rewards you in line for that. If you like "comfort zones" or "relaxed environments" then this won't be a good fit. BHG brings out the best in you, they teach you to "get uncomfortable" and the results are awesome. Some people may not be ready for that.

Advice to Management

Continue sharing the changes and opportunities that the company is seeing. It's exciting for us to see how dynamic our company is.

Mar 1, 2018 – Corporate Recruiting Administrator

Thank you for your great feedback! Here at BHG, we are always looking for new ways to improve our employee experience and Management team.

If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to... More

8. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Davie, FL

I have been working at Bankers Healthcare Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great work environment, great on-site amenities (gym, cafe, personal trainer etc.),Positive /Motivational culture , Plenty of opportunity and room for growth, Open door policy with management and ownership.

Cons

Difficult for people who can't adjust to change.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to... More

9. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Management in Syracuse, NY
    Current Employee - Management in Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Bankers Healthcare Group full-time

Pros

Laid back atmosphere, gym and trainer on site, great company culture, good compensation, relaxed dress code, great energy, nice facilities

Cons

Expensive health insurance, long hours are expected. I have no other cons, but they are requiring twenty words minimum so I had to keep typing in order to submit the review.

10. "Review"

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Bankers Healthcare Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Company has a very positive attitude and very caring toward all employees. Great benefits. Everyone is very friendly and positive! Always offering to help and answer any questions I may have.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say.

Nov 20, 2017

Thank you for the great feedback. At BHG we are always looking for ways to continue to enhance our benefits and help our colleagues reach their goals.