- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Florida
- - Jacksonville, FL Area
- - Jacksonville, FL
- - Fernandina Beach, FL
- - Jacksonville Beach, FL
- - Orange Park, FL
- - Saint Augustine, FL
- - Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- - Green Cove Springs, FL
- - Middleburg, FL
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- - Miami, FL
- - Boca Raton, FL
- - Homestead, FL
- - Pensacola, FL Area
- - Pensacola, FL
- - Gulf Breeze, FL
- - Orlando, FL Area
- - Orlando, FL
- - Kentucky
- - Louisville, KY Area
- - Louisville, KY
- - Mississippi
- - Jackson, MS Area
- - Jackson, MS
- - California
- - San Diego, CA Area
- - San Diego, CA
- - South Carolina
- - Greenville, SC Area
- - Greenville, SC
- - Texas
- - San Antonio, TX Area
- - San Antonio, TX
Found 328 of over 344 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
I’m going to be vague here so forgive me, but need some opinions. I got a Masters in a specialty and have worked in this specialty for 1 year. I was approached on LinkedIn by a recruiter for a position doing the job I was doing prior to my current specialty. This new opportunity has the potential to be a great stepping stone in my career with a better title and way more money but I feel like I’m taking a step backwards by not using my Masters. Would you stay on the path that you went to school..
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Compared to other similar facilities in the area your pay is low for the expected job." (in 30 reviews)
- "Management can sometimes have poor communication" (in 16 reviews)
- "Turnover rate high, leadership has its cons" (in 8 reviews)
- "Promotions are difficult; Training has been slashed." (in 7 reviews)
- "Parking is always an issue, including at the designated employee lots which are blocks away from the hospital." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Sexual Orientation
This rating reflects the overall rating of Baptist Health (Florida) and is not affected by filters.
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 27, 2022 - Registered Nurse, BSN in Jacksonville, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Safe work environment and staff is willing to help
Management can sometimes have poor communication
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Dec 1, 2022 - Registered Nurse in Pensacola, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible schedule for all employees
Employee's couldn't bring up any issues without retailiation from immature managersContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Nov 10, 2022 - Support Analyst in Jacksonville, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Coworkers are great from people who do direct patient care to non-clinical staff. - Great DEI groups - My direct leadership recognized my capabilities & were supportive of my career goals.
- Wish the pay was higher for my role.
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 9, 2022 - PhlebotomistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Family oriented, close to home
No room for advancement! Hard to a raise.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 22, 2022 - NurseRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- flexible and multiple locations
- pay was not great
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 1, 2022 - Medical AssistantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They give raises periodically, but not very much.
Employee burnout, sometimes stressful environment.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 13, 2022 - Clinical Psychologist in Jacksonville, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
an opportunity for growth, work-life balance
cons depend on the department for which you work
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 10, 2022 - Lab AssistantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible schedule, great environment, friendly staff, manager support.
Pay, pay, pay, pay, pay.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 5, 2022 - PAS Registar in Jacksonville, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good medical insurance but expensive. Willing train but overworked.
Low pay. No bonus. Upper management oblivious horrible that reason for High turn over.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Oct 19, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible schedule WFH flexible Schedule
Micro management PTO POLICY SUCKSContinue reading
Baptist Health (Florida) Reviews FAQs
Baptist Health (Florida) has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 344 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Baptist Health (Florida) to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
82% of Baptist Health (Florida) employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Baptist Health (Florida) 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.