The latest conversations about Healthcare
Looking to transition to a new career. Newly empty nester with tons of experience in healthcare. Worked in clinical for the last 10 years, Just started working in Administration about a year ago and I enjoy it, but I feel like I want to transition down another path. I’m currently in Patient Access at a hospital, I like this role but the money is not sufficient for what I feel it should be. I don’t know what to do. Any suggestions?
Got a burning question about Baptist Health (Florida)? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Baptist Health (Florida) employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low pay and not many bonuses for sitters" (in 36 reviews)
- "Management can sometimes have poor communication" (in 21 reviews)
- "Support staff needs better training" (in 10 reviews)
- "Turnover rate high, leadership has its cons" (in 7 reviews)
- "Parking is always an issue, including at the designated employee lots which are blocks away from the hospital." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Baptist Health (Florida) and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 414 of over 437 reviews
Updated Sep 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sep 14, 2023Registered NurseCurrent EmployeeJacksonville, FL
The teamwork and communication are top notch.
Need a phlebotomy division to help nurses focus on other things beside drawing blood for every patient.
- 4.0Sep 30, 2023Patient Access RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsJacksonville, FL
Benefits, Insurance, Hourly, Chose Between Day or Mid or Night Shifts that Fit Your Life Schedule, Bonuses, Good Co-Worker Rapport sometimes.
Less Pay than Deserved, Picky Dress Code, Dress Code Expensive, Disrespectful Co-Workers sometimes, Management Lacks Communication, Respect or Support. Expensive Benefits, Downsizing Evaluations to Illuminate a Better Raise.
Baptist Health (Florida) Reviews FAQs
Baptist Health (Florida) has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 437 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Baptist Health (Florida) to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
74% of Baptist Health (Florida) employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Baptist Health (Florida) 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.