- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Florida
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- - Miami, FL
- - Kendall, FL
- - Miramar, FL
- - South Miami, FL
- - Village of Palmetto Bay, FL
- - Pensacola, FL Area
- - Pensacola, FL
- - Oklahoma
- - Miami, OK Area
- - Miami, OK
Found 58 of over 60 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Senior Patient Access Representive
Looking for HR advice! Been with company for 14 years, never a write up , I went into the accessible file drive to see about what holiday I was working NYE or NYDand saw something that should have been in locked mode. It was our new schedule, everyone had to change , company going in new direction. I mentioned to coworkers that I saw something that I shouldn’t have seen and our new work schedule was exposed and some got what they wanted and others did not. Never told them what i saw ..
Got a burning question about Baptist Hospital of Miami? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Baptist Hospital of Miami employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Ratings by Veteran Status
This rating reflects the overall rating of Baptist Hospital of Miami and is not affected by filters.
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Jan 9, 2023 - Nursing Supervisor (RN) in Miami, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Most people working there are awesome! Great team work and very kind hearts.
Not enough recognition given to employees.
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 3, 2023 - Clinical Research Coordinator in Miami, OKRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
No pros can be identified
PTO system is not good, no bonus system
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 7, 2023 - Registered NurseRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great place to be exposed to healthcare.
It’s alway Hospital first, employee fifth.
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 11, 2022 - Monitor TechnicianRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It is the best place to be your Best
I don't have any cons at this time
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Dec 13, 2021 - Administrative Partner in Miami, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This Healthcare corporation is one of the few that is genuinely invested in the professional growth of their employees. I was with Baptist for 5 years, and in this time I went from clinical nutrition staff as a tray passer, to administrative partner, to Registered Nurse. I am so grateful for the investment Baptist made in enabling my growth within their organization.
Management makes excuses or is permissive of poor performance from employees that have been there for a long time. They seem to value loyalty over performance.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Oct 26, 2021 - Clinical Research Coordinator IIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great opportunity to learn about oncology
High volume of work for only 1 crcContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 13, 2021 - Registered Nurse in Miami, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The staff are kind and respectful.
There is a lot of micromanagement within the hospital.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 7, 2021 - Registered Nurse, BSNRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You have access to many resources in the ER. Respiratory techs , techs , transportation, pharmacy .
Always switching up protocols . Management can Never find something that works and stick with it. High turn over rate due to this.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Dec 30, 2021 - EEG TECH in Miami, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
If you make no mistakes you will have a secure job, but forget about being passionate.
If you are not in the click you will not be getting anything you work hard for.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr 14, 2021 - Registered Nurse, BSN in Miami, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work schedule is mostly in your ball park, at least the floors I've worked in. They try to be flexible.
Way too much charting, they micro-manage, constant chart reviews (daily) by administration, constant education weekly/monthly (and always mandatory) , monthly staff meetings (also mostly mandatory about 80% of the time), and you need to do a lot to increase your pay. 10% Pay increase is based on a point system (CCAP) not the floor you work, yearly raises are based on your work, about 1-1.5%, and they rarely give you the points to bring it above that percent. Also, you can only apply for the point based system after 3 years of working as a nurse.
Baptist Hospital of Miami Reviews FAQs
Baptist Hospital of Miami has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 60 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at Baptist Hospital of Miami to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.
64% of Baptist Hospital of Miami employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Baptist Hospital of Miami 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.