Bare International Reviews

Updated Apr 7, 2020

3.5
Bare International CEO/ President - Co Founders Dale Bare / Mike Bare (no image)
Dale Bare / Mike Bare
Pros
  • "Flexi hours and work from home allows work life balance(in 9 reviews)

• "Weekends off, flexible work hours, global exposure and good work-life balance(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "Shoppers fee is low and communication is difficult at times(in 4 reviews)

• "If your luck is bad & staff misguide you or provide wrong information on audits then you are screwed up(in 4 reviews)

"Great place to work!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Key Account Manager in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at Bare International full-time for more than a year

Pros

Provides opportunities for those looking to grow, promotes open communication across levels, appreciates effort and hard work, enables work life balance.

Cons

No major cons observed, most issues are handled through discussion

"Brick & Mortar of mystery shopping"

Former Employee - Management in Fairfax, VA

I worked at Bare International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

work life balance above average

Cons

Poor benefits. Family run business so not everyone is treated equally. As a brick & mortar in the MS industry, the future does not look bright at all.

3. "Ok"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at Bare International full-time for less than a year

Pros

People are open to listen

Cons

Low salary, not an appropriate structure, Lack of planning

"Very Disorganized"

Former Employee - Surveyor in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Bare International full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexibility, Benefits, Great PTO. you can work independently for the most part.

Cons

Communication is very weak. Upper management is also not very organized. Trust issues.

BARE International

Thank you for your feedback. Feedback is valuable in order for us to grow; and we learn from both our current and past employees. We continually look for ways to enhance our communication, especially when employees are working remotely such as this position was, using Skype or a hangout for team and individual meetings. We believe in an open door policy to allow access to all levels of the organization. If there is something to be discussed, we encourage employees to reach out to their supervisor, however management and HR are willing to collaborate as well. We are disappointed to learn your experience was not always positive, but we are dedicated to create a transparent and collaborative work environment for all employees.

5. "Project Manager"

I have been working at Bare International full-time for less than a year

Pros

Easy-going environment, able to choose when to start your work day.

Cons

Repetitive, non-stimulating work in a quiet, boring workplace.

BARE International

We appreciate all feedback to help us continually improve our work culture. BARE-US currently provides work/life flexibility allowing employees to determine a start time with their supervisor that best fits their lifestyle between 7:30AM and 9:30AM. We continuously enhance our career pathing program to further invest in our employee’s valuable contributions to both their own growth and the growth of the company and always encourage employees to communicate their ideas and input.

"Resource Manager"

1.0

I have been working at Bare International full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work from home opportunity available. No overtime paid. One giant ponzi scheme.

Cons

They are a fraud company. The company is one big ponzi scheme but were the employees are the pons. You will be hired, lied to on the phone and then you will be kept on board to do a lot of work during your 60 days, once you hit the time to get lawful benefits you are cut off and fired for no reason. The employer will create a fake issue and then fire you based on nothing. So even if you take the job. Be on the watch out. Also, when they remotely access your laptop make sure you know what they are doing. They are the worst company, I've ever worked for. But as they say , the evils deeds that men do live after then. :)

Director of Global HR

BARE international has been in business for over 30 years. We are rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. Ponzi Scheme - we would have been shut down by the authorities as such activity is illegal. OTHER NOTES * This person states they were a current employee but then conveys they were fired. How can that be? * BARE has never used remote access to employees home computers.

"Family Environment & Great Opportunities"

5.0
    Current Employee - Business Development

I have been working at Bare International full-time for more than a year

Pros

great culture: very "family-oriented" as everyone is a team player and genuinely cares about each other (one person's success is everyone's success); supervisors are invested in professional growth which leads to increase in opportunities (ex. several Directors started as individual Project Managers and worked their way up); down-to-earth executives are business-focused without being oblivious to the rest of the team

Cons

No true cons that I can think of.

"Sales specialist"

Sales Specialist

I worked at Bare International for less than a year

Pros

Good working environment, good team work.

Cons

No pay for Over-time. No life-work balance.

Continue reading

"Beware of Bare International"

1.0
    Former Employee - Resource Manager

I worked at Bare International full-time

Pros

No pro's for this company

Cons

When starting at Bare International I was extremely excited to start however it turned out to be my worst career experience. No proper on boarding or training, poor benefits and false information was provided by HR. The pay is very low for the work you do and they are very disorganized. After being emotionally stressed due to my condescending supervisor I wrote a letter of resignation to the company. After applying to other jobs after leaving Bare International, prospective employers brought to my attention the negative false accusations the company was providing. They first said I was terminated, which is false as I have my letter of resignation stating the that I would be resigning from my AT WILL CONTRACT. They also stated that I was only employed for two months which is incorrect as I have pay stubs and bank statements stating I was employed longer than two months. Luckily I provided my prospective employers with this information to show that the statements provided by Bare were complete slander and defamation. To have these statements made by a company I worked hard for is extremely unprofessional and disturbing. Thankfully I have met with an employment rights attorney who will help me in correcting this situation and this companies code of ethics.

Director of Global HR

Seems our initial reply did not take. It is disheartening that you did not have a great working experience with Bare, which is rare and unlikely because as an organization we have gone out of our way to provide a healthy and collaborative work environment for all Bare employees. Taking a particular concern at a time, you mentioned that you were paid less salary. Compensation and remuneration is a multi-thronged approach for any organization and cannot be completely objective as factors like experience, tenure, expertise, organization P&L, growth plans, performance, demographics etc. play a critical role. However we ensure that we adhere to all Legal compliances and benefits are in line with legal requirements. We also ensure that we maintain employee records and be diligent with their information in our system. We do not disregard your issues however it is extremely difficult for us to resolve it for you unless you let us know about your details. We want to make sure all Bare associates are well taken care of professionally so you are encouraged to meet our HR team and see what best can be done. We are happy to know that you have taken up new work assignments and are doing well in your new role. We wish you the Best and hope you achieve all your dreams!

"Independent Contractors"

I worked at Bare International full-time for more than a year

Pros

It's great that the Evaluators, also know as Independent Contractors (IC), are having overall positive experiences with BARE as the company is a good MSP.

Cons

A lot of the reviews on Glassdoor are being made by Independent Contractors who do not actually work for BARE and therefore are not employees and have no true knowledge of the work environment or management (good or bad). As a result, the ratings are skewed.

Found 77 reviews