Bartech Staffing Instructional Designer Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 2 reviews

3.8
Bartech Staffing CEO David W. Barfield
David W. Barfield
  1. "recommended agency for contractors"

Current Contractor - Instructional Designer in Lewisville, TX

I have been working at Bartech Staffing for less than a year

Pros

Very friendly and professional recruiting team that helped me land a job I really like that pays well. They helped me touch up my resume and negotiated for me. Pay is good. Friendly Staff. Opportunity to go FTE.

Cons

No benefits. On-boarding process is long and unnecessarily tetitious

Bartech Staffing2018-08-10
  2. "Poor response. Company personnel never call back"

Current Employee - Instructional Designer in Southfield, MI

I have been working at Bartech Staffing full-time for less than a year

Pros

The person at Bartech called me once for a position but never followed up.

Cons

None of the personnel call you back. I even called the head office to inquire about the job and was transferred to another recruiter who was responsible for supplying personnel at Verizon. Neither the new recruiter nor the previous one ever called back, despite leaving 4 phone messages. Most recruiting companies are only allowed to submit 2 candidates for a position. When they fill these spots, the recruiter... will not call you back, especially this one. Bartech fears you will compete, therefore ignores you. Were Bartech to tell you outright, you might go with another agency. This agency lies when it says the hiring company has set a range on how much it will pay. Actually, the hiring company sets an upper limit for the position. Recruiting agencies factor this into what they are willing to pay. Be upfront and truthful.

Advice to Management

Need to pay more attention to "customers" otherwise people will find other recruiting agencies to fill the same position.

Bartech Staffing2014-07-09