Bartech Staffing Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Bartech Staffing Reviews

Updated Sep 30, 2019

3.3
Bartech Staffing CEO David W. Barfield
David W. Barfield

"Beware if working Contract for Bartech"

Workers Comp Claims Examiner

I have been working at Bartech Staffing

Pros

My job does afford me a good work /life balance.

Cons

No raises for multiple years in a row, benefits continue to be taken away. No 401K match, no short or long term disability, no life insurance and the medical plans are very costly, especially to those with families. New employees earn no sick/personal time and PTO accrual is poor. I feel very unappreciated for the work I do and would not recommend a contract position through Bartech with Ford.

Advice to Management

Constantly taking away benefits and not giving anything in return, while the Company consistently turns a profit is wrong. That is not how you keep and attract good talent. Our account is not your typical short term contract work, but over the years we get treated more and more like short term employees who don't deserve anything but a paycheck. Expect high turnover in the coming year and an account that will be... dissatisfied to loose such talented long term employees.

Bartech Staffing2016-11-30

"Former Employee"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

I worked at Bartech Staffing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You are able to work from home half the time. Working with so many customers, in so many industries, you learn a lot very quickly. Fast paced.

Cons

Middle management is just that, management. There are no discernible leaders in the middle layers of the organization. No employee development, no career planning, no training, no 401k match, no tuition reimbursement, salary and benefits are mediocre. Culture is cliquey and 'managers' visibly play favorites.

Advice to Management

Invest in your employees - they value education and development more than you think

Bartech Staffing2016-10-24

October 31, 2016Marketing Manager

First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to share your experience as an employee with Bartech. We certainly appreciate your feedback. Our employees, their enjoyment, and well-being at work are highest priority for us, so we take your review very seriously. Please know that we have provided your concerns to our leadership team for consideration and further investigation. Should you have any additional feedback or suggestions, please feel free to email us directly at talentmatters@impellam.com. Thank you again and we wish you the best of luck in your career endeavors.

3. "Help Desk Representative"

I have been working at Bartech Staffing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Room to advance to next level support.

Cons

Does not match 401k, but does offer 401k.

Bartech Staffing2016-08-08

August 15, 2016Marketing Manager

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback! Please know that we will relay your concern to our leadership team for review and further consideration. Should you have any follow-up questions or concerns, feel free to email us at talentmatters@Impellam.com.

4. "Technical Recruiter"

I worked at Bartech Staffing full-time

Pros

Great place to work. Chill atmosphere and work from home schedule makes life less stressful.

Cons

401K is lacking since they don't match - It also looked like they didn't promote within but I didn't stick around long enough to find out

Advice to Management

Find more opportunities for people to move up - this ultimately will keep employees more engaged and feel more ownership within the company.

Bartech Staffing2016-07-14

July 18, 2016Marketing Manager

Thank you for the review. Your honesty is greatly appreciated and we have provided your feedback to our senior leadership team for further review and consideration. Thank you again.

5. "Glad to be part of a growing Company"

I have been working at Bartech Staffing for more than 8 years

Pros

My ideas are put into action. Flexible hours. Employees have ownership of work.

Cons

I would like to see more education and training offered to employees.

Bartech Staffing2016-06-16

June 21, 2016Marketing Manager

Thank you so much for your review. Please know that we've shared your feedback with all respective individuals among the leadership team, for review and consideration. Thanks again!

"Decent for a first job"

in Southfield, MI

I worked at Bartech Staffing for more than a year

Pros

Decent entry level position, gain experience and on the job training. Most people are helpful if you have questions.

Cons

There was a lack of advancement opportunities, and the compensation was below industry standards. Not many team building activities outside of work. Turnover was fairly high.

Advice to Management

Turnover will go down if you have better compensation. Management should focus on being neutral to employees and not play favorites.

Bartech Staffing2016-06-03

August 8, 2016Marketing Manager

First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your time with Bartech. We certainly appreciate you providing us your review. Our employees, their enjoyment and well-being at work are at top priority for us, so we take your feedback very seriously. Please know that we have provided your concerns to our leadership team for consideration and further investigation. Should you have any additional feedback or suggestions, please feel free to email us directly at ImpellamNAMarketing@impellam.com. Thank you again and we wish you the best of luck in your career endeavors.

7. "Helpdesk Representative"

Former Employee - HelpDesk Representative

I worked at Bartech Staffing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good company to learn the industry. Bartech has a solid reputation and engagements with a large, diverse client base. There are some great people that work at Bartech.

Cons

The mid-level mangement's leadership ability within my department was questionable. There was little to no effort devoted to helping employees learn and grow.

Bartech Staffing2016-05-09

September 13, 2016Marketing Manager

Thank you for leaving a review. Your insight is extremely valuable to us and we appreciate your transparency. Please know that we have relayed your feedback to the appropriate individuals for review and consideration. Thank you again and we wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

"Technical Recruiter"

Technical Recruiter

I worked at Bartech Staffing

Pros

Flexible work schedule, work from home option.

Cons

Management played favorites when giving "free" hires to recruiters. Which makes hitting your goals meaningless if the "free" hires count. No promotion from within. A large divide between employees and management. No phone allowance for recruiters.

Bartech Staffing2016-03-31
  9. "Great company to work for"

I worked at Bartech Staffing full-time

Pros

I love the communication and family oriented atmosphere

Cons

Benefits were not that great. Kaiser was not offered as an option, which, sucked

Bartech Staffing2016-03-03

"Applications Engineer"

I have been working at Bartech Staffing

Pros

Good place to work and great people

Cons

less pay and inconsistent hours

Bartech Staffing2016-02-18