Barton Consulting Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Barton Consulting Group Reviews

Updated Feb 6, 2018

3.4
Barton Consulting Group CEO Lance Barton (no image)
Lance Barton

"Great Opportunity"

Current Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer

I have been working at Barton Consulting Group full-time

Pros

Some of the best aspect of this career are: -You are esentially your own boss -Commission (you decide what your paycheck will be) -Learning/training you recieve from co-worker -Family like environment -Management opportunity -Travel opportunity The opportunity this career provides is endless, you decide how high you want to go.

Cons

This career is not for everyone, you must be able to: -Be a problem solver -Have great work ethic -Have an entrepreneurial mindset -Have student mentality -Be a leader If you can't do these things, or have the willingness to build the skills to do so, this is career is not for you.

Barton Consulting Group2017-08-25

"Great opportunity"

I have been working at Barton Consulting Group full-time

Pros

Opportunity for growth.. Fun

Cons

Must have an entrapunor's mindset

Barton Consulting Group2017-08-25

"Awesome environment"

I have been working at Barton Consulting Group full-time

Pros

Working at Barton consulting group has given me a great opportunity to network and meet amazing people. It's teaching me how to be a successful business owner and have a strong team. With Barton consulting I've been able to travel to many states and reach out to the community as well. We have an amazing atmosphere filled with people who are willing to push hard to get where they want to go.

Cons

leaders should be more consistent and push their new hires more to get promoted faster

Advice to Management

Have a bit more crew nights

Barton Consulting Group2016-03-04

"Great Atmosphere and strong focus on support"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Barton Consulting Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working at Barton has really helped me to increase my understanding of business and has opened up so many opportunities to me. I've met so many fantastic people from all walks of life, and have had the chance to travel all across the US for business seminars and networking days.

Cons

You need to be a people person, not a con for me but some people might not be prepared for such a hands, fast paced job.

Advice to Management

Lets plan more trips! Can't wait to see what's in store next.

Barton Consulting Group2015-08-21

"Cool atmosphere, lovely people!"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Barton Consulting Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've really loved my time with Barton and thoroughly recommend the company to any one interested in meeting new people and expanding their skills. I've learnt so much since I've been here and management are always throwing amazing events and crew nights out to keep us all motivated and bring us together!

Cons

Nothing really, I'm a real people person and have loved every second of working here, the role can be challenging so you need to be on top form and ready to think on your feet. this has really helped me develop my business skills though and has helped me to do things I never thought I could before.

Advice to Management

Thanks!

Barton Consulting Group2015-06-24

"Good company with amazing people"

Former Employee - Marketing in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Barton Consulting Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company, great vibes, awesome people. The job itself is fairly easy and you have fun doing it. I personally love the energy this company attracts.

Cons

It's pretty time consuming, so if you are a student like myself it's almost impossible to work here and go to school that's why I couldn't but they were very understanding. Will be returning during summer.

Advice to Management

Maybe offer a part time schedule

Barton Consulting Group2016-03-23

"Great company for the right person"

Current Employee - Marketing Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Barton Consulting Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked for the company for almost a year and i can say the one thing that really stuck out to me was the energy. The positive attitudes and the vibes are just amazing, from the ladies at the front desk to Mr Barton and the reps. Everyone has amazing energy and that is rare to find in a company these days. One other thing i like about working here is that were not micromanaged. I also like that we can travel... as well and visit different cities and getting paid weekly is definitely a bonus.

Cons

This job isnt for everyone and i say that because not everyone can handle the summer heat.

Barton Consulting Group2016-02-23

"Good company"

I worked at Barton Consulting Group full-time

Pros

Although, every company has things they can improve on, overall, this was a good company to work for. The work just wasn't for me long-term. They do give on hands training and make sure you are paid weekly. There is opportunity to advance if you want it and are willing to work for it.

Cons

Not for everyone. Requires ability to really be able to talk to people daily.

Advice to Management

Invest in more training.

Barton Consulting Group2015-07-24

Barton Consulting Group Response

March 10, 2016CEO

Thank you, we really appreciate your feedback. Since the time you interviewed with us we have been investing in additional training programs that can be a great benefit to our employees.

"Expect to work outside"

I worked at Barton Consulting Group full-time

Pros

-Simple job -Easy to promote -Pay was $10/phone sold- 10/day about $100 towards your weekly check.

Cons

-Working in the sun -Carrying heavy equipment -Talking to everyone all the time everyday

Advice to Management

Make atmosphere more fun!

Barton Consulting Group2017-07-23

"Account executive is what you start as. Seems easy, and is."

Former Employee - Account Executive in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Barton Consulting Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people you work with are amazing, nice, willing to help you. You couldn't ask for nicer co-workers.

Cons

The pay until you are promoted is commission only. Once promoted you have to go back and fourth from hourly and commission, which you are never told the hourly. Before you are hired they make you take a drug test and background check, but taking those tests is not the problem. They make you pay $50, and if you can't pay it the day of, they take it out if your first check. The office and it's superiors lack a... professional mannerism.

Advice to Management

Keep your employees motivated. And I'd suggest having pure hourly wage with commission, incentives, raises, and bonuses.

Barton Consulting Group2017-05-12