Found 9,034 of over 9K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The pay was good and its a job that will keep you busy the whole day" (in 504 reviews)
- "Only great for people who want to do school and part time job" (in 412 reviews)
- "There are some really great coworkers and it's nice a nice discount considering it also works at Victoria's Secret since owned by the same company." (in 393 reviews)
- "The gratis (free products every month) and 30% off full priced items is also nicfe" (in 290 reviews)
- "Great benefits and PTO." (in 202 reviews)
- "Long hours... Floor sets keep you there well into the night & usually the early hours of the morning" (in 560 reviews)
- "Poor management always keeping an eye on you doing things wrong but won’t teach you the right way" (in 444 reviews)
- "Sometimes managers have unrealistic expectations but when they aren't always met it's really not a big deal." (in 325 reviews)
- "No work/life balance: I've worked for the company twice for a total of almost 4 years." (in 207 reviews)
- "Holiday is crazy but fun." (in 133 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Bath & Body Works and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Oct 2, 2023Sales AssociateFormer Employee
My favorite job in college. They paid higher than most retail jobs and the benefits of discounts and free products were great. Of course, your immediate management is what makes it or breaks it, but I had a great management team. It didn’t feel like a corporate sludge day to day.
Like any retail work, you don’t have set hours, have to work late some nights, etc.
- 4.0Sep 19, 2023Store ManagerCurrent Employee
Great pay for a retail environment, especially in their management team. Great benefits, insurance, 401k, and soo many other benefits depending on your specific needs. They really try to help out wherever they can! Fun, energetic, good vibes, good people.
District Managers seem to change often. About every 3 years you get a new DM. Upper management/Home Office expect 100% of tasks to be complete, with VERY minimal payroll. It if often time’s unrealistic which can way heavily on the team. If you do not make the days sales plan, you lose payroll hours. Which means cutting hours from the rest of your team. Which ultimately leaves stores in disarray. The bulk of payroll goes to the management team.
Bath & Body Works Reviews FAQs
Bath & Body Works has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 9,401 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at Bath & Body Works to a friend and 55% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
69% of Bath & Body Works employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bath & Body Works 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.