Batrus Hollweg International Reviews | Glassdoor

Batrus Hollweg International Reviews

5.0
Lewis Hollweg

1. "Probably The Best Company I Ever Worked For - Ahead of It's Time"

Former Employee - Operations in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Operations in Dallas, TX

I worked at Batrus Hollweg International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Ahead of it's time in every way. Positive working environment and employees rewarded in the way they should be (uncommon in today's corporate world of cut throat, cut-everything world). Interesting, fun work that allowed me to interact with clients on a daily basis. Really never got boring for me because we stayed so busy and the clients were always so nice and a joy to work with. I was pretty impressed with the people surrounding me, my office and the company I worked for. I'm not often surprised, but this employer surprised me with how advanced they are at motivating employees (I studied this in college). Finally, Dr. Hollweg is a dynamite leader!!! He really does know what he is doing.

Cons

I would have to say the occasional rant from someone but this is true for any office. Overall, pretty mellow here. They really don't seem to like complainers at this company. Good thing I never really was a whiner; very independent.

Advice to Management

I hope not much changes and please keep Dr. Hollweg in charge of everything. If he continues to be the decision-maker, all will be well.

2. "One of the greatest places to work in the world, a true model every company would benefit from following"

Current Employee - Team Member in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Team Member in Plano, TX

Pros

extremely intellegent, competent coworkers, great rewards/recognition programs, potential for advancement, leading-edge technology in an every-changing, exciting environment, giant offices for all, generous benefits package unheard of in today's workplace.

Cons

none. shortened workdays half the year on fridays which is a con if you really like to work on friday afternoons when its beautiful outside.