Battlespace Las Vegas Reviews

Updated Feb 27, 2021

Found 5 of over 22 reviews

4.6
Battlespace Chief Executive Officer David Battaglini (no image)
David Battaglini

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company / Great People

Jun 12, 2020 - Site Lead in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked for Battlespace Inc. for 3 yrs. The managers solicit constructive input and strive to achieve excellence. The positive attitudes and people create a positive/professional relationship with customers and employees.

Cons

No negative feedback to share

Director, Human Resources

Thank you! we hope to continue to grow and develop our "Family" - Human Resources

2. 4.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Good company

Feb 27, 2021 - Field Avionics Technician III in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team and guys are motivated to work. The pay is top notch! Good yearly performance bonuses for everyone.

Cons

Communication between home office and guys in the field could be improved. Some guys who are more qualified for promotion need more consideration. This job deploys so the number of deployment sites needs to be more than one for better job security.

Director, Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to share with us the pointers. Duly noted. We are striving everyday to accomplish new sites, and work. We believe 2021 will be a great year for all of us. - Human Resources

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Overall great company, helped build invaluable experience

Nov 10, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule, family orientated, growth opportunity for some, higher end salary compensation, open to new ideas

Cons

Does not often promote from within, favorable to men's opinions over women's with same information provided

Director, Human Resources

I am sorry to hear you feel that Womens' opinions, facts and statements are not accepted. We are committed to equal treatment of all our employees. Please see me and we can address. - Human Resources

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Rare Employer in Today's World

Apr 13, 2020 - Business Development Manager in North Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nicer than any employer I've ever had, Great Leadership, Give you the tools to succeed

Cons

None at this point in time

Director, Human Resources

We aim to please! our employees are our greatest assets. Thank you for choosing to work with us!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Family Oriented With Great Core Values

May 7, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in North Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Growing company with lots of potential and continuous development. High level of transparency. Many opportunities to advance. Demonstrates flexibility. Possesses a strong workplace culture that aligns with core values. Management is very supportive of their employees and learning, as well as providing the tools necessary to succeed in your position.

Cons

No potential drawbacks, this company has many opportunities for those who are willing to work hard to learn and grow with it.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews