- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA Area
- - Boston, MA
- - Quincy, MA
- - Melrose, MA
- - Medford, MA
- - Cambridge, MA
- - Roxbury, MA
- - Jamaica Plain, MA
- - Everett, MA
- - Stoughton, MA
- - Dorchester, MA
- - Woburn, MA
- - Weymouth, MA
- - Providence, RI Area
- - Taunton, MA
- - Fall River, MA
- - Illinois
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
Found 124 of over 134 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Utilization Review Specialist
I don’t know what to make of this. I’ve been out of work and interviewing for 3.5 weeks now. I feel like they go really well, then I get, we will call you and let you know we have a couple other candidates. Then poof nothing. SMH…I am very skilled and would be a great benefit for someone. Has anyone else run into this problem? Please any advice would help. Thanks so much.
I will be taking over a new team in our call center department at my job this upcoming week. I've been with the company a few years now and something I've noticed is NO ONE uses cameras but I've seen tons of people recommend it for teams. I am thinking of making it a requirement for my new team. I was thinking of starting off with once a week and moving into every other day so that it's not too much change at once. It will only be required for meetings. What does everyone think? Do you do this?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Low pay however that did not bother me because I came in at the entry level." (in 13 reviews)
- "Management was poor, long work hours and clients were hard to contact due to difficult management problems." (in 10 reviews)
- "Salaries are low; many work sites are in dangerous areas in Dorchester with no security" (in 4 reviews)
- "Agency is decentralized making communication sometimes difficult but it continues to improve." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Bay Cove Human Services and is not affected by filters.
- Veteran Status
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 8, 2022 - Adminstrative Coordinator in Boston, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
friendly environment, career growth, remote
hybrid, smaller company, salary range
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct 17, 2022 - DirectorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Staff is very dedicated. Benefits are good.
Resources are not always optimal.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 8, 2022 - Community Health Outreach Specialist in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fantastic work environment, really contributing to the community
Parking is a bit difficult at the offices
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 25, 2022 - Program Director in Boston, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice people who know addiction
Salary is below average for the positionContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 22, 2022 - Shelter Specialist - Path in Cambridge, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Bay Cove Human Services is a flexible and compassionate company. They care about their clients and employees. I choose to work for them because of their great benefits.
Every program is run differently even though they may appear the same on paper/ job listing. If you get an in-person interview make sure you ask clear questions about your expected job responsibilities.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 12, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Free Bay Cove clothing - royal blue!
No dormitories with showers for workers.
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Aug 8, 2022 - Lead Engagement Partner in Dorchester, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good human services/new graduate experience Lots of room for job growth within the company
High turnover, contracted salary makes it difficult for a raise at the same positionContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 10, 2022 - Staff/Driver in Boston, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It's a job...just Like McDonalds!
Bay Cove is dishonest! I don't make much but They're are stealing money from clients I have heard many complaints, complaints about rent not being paid, utilities not being paid. Bay Cove is a greedy company that cheats and treats us ( The management members)they like us like $laves and trash.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 19, 2022 - Peer Support SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Felt like they genuinely cared about me
low pay compared to output
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jul 13, 2022 - Program Director in Boston, MARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Supportive supervisors. Ability to help a lot of people in need. Good benefits.
Pay is not the best
Bay Cove Human Services Reviews FAQs
Bay Cove Human Services has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 134 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at Bay Cove Human Services to a friend and 32% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
61% of Bay Cove Human Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bay Cove Human Services 2.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.