Found 115 of over 128 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Blatant favoritism" (in 6 reviews)
- "management ALWAYS writes fake reviews on glassdoor giving the company '5 stars' and 'good reviews'." (in 6 reviews)
- "If the upper management was smart they would dump the current, micro" (in 5 reviews)
- "The pay is a lower than industry standard for the area" (in 4 reviews)
- "No matching 401 or retirement" (in 3 reviews)
- 5.0Sep 28, 2023Senior RecruiterCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSan Ramon, CA
Great leadership, they do not micro manage and excellent pay structure
No cons, cons apply here to employees who do not work hard and/or are unable to work remote. If you work hard and work independently you have the ability to excel at Bayside.
- 4.0Aug 23, 2023Senior Technical RecruiterFormer Employee, less than 1 yearTracy, CA
Competitive commission structure and flexible self-starter environment.
Despite the flexibility of the management approach and fully remote environment, this is not an organization able (or willing) to navigate sensitive life events.
- 5.0Jun 13, 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee
+ My recruiter Nikki was extremely tactful and easy to work with. I felt comfortable being honest and transparent with her and felt supported every step of the way + I was placed at Google and they did a great job setting me up. All of my bayside coworkers there were very pleasant to work with and very competent + Benefits for full time are really great
I would absolutely staff with this agency again
- 5.0Mar 6, 2023Incident Response CoordinatorCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearRaleigh, NC
Remote work Health and dental insurance
They do not offer paid time off
- 4.0Aug 19, 2022HR AdministratorFormer Employee
- HR was always very response / helpful with all my questions - Great Coworkers - Management was always not bad, but fantastic
- hard to move up the ladder
Bayside Solutions Reviews FAQs
Bayside Solutions has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 128 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at Bayside Solutions to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
87% of Bayside Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bayside Solutions 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.