Be410 Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Liam Boyer

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. Featured Review

"Awesome enviroment and great oppurtunities!"

Pros

Be410 offers huge possibilities and a great leadership training program. I am constantly challenged to grow and develop. The office has a super positive atmosphere with exciting people.

Cons

Parking can sometimes be difficult to find because the office is located in a pretty busy area.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Mar 29, 2018 – President

Hey Reviewer! Thanks for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you've had a great experience with our firm and that you've been able to grow personally and professionally. Wishing you continued... More

"Great company for recent grads to gain experience!"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager

I have been working at Be410 full-time

Pros

Amazing company culture! Our team has a lot of fun while simultaneously pushing each other to perform at our absolute best! Great place to learn communication and sales skills! I myself have taken advantage of the leadership development provided and can say I've personally and professionally grown a lot since working with this company!

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Development is key for growth. Continue this awesome trend.

Nov 19, 2017

Hey Reviewer! Thanks for taking the time to give some feedback that will help others learn more about careers at Be410. Wishing you continued success and growth!

"WINNING!!"

Current Employee - Manager In Training
    Current Employee - Manager In Training

Pros

I have been working at Be410 for almost 1 year now, and within this time frame I have seen myself grow as an individual in so many ways. My personal relationships have also since improved because of the knowledge that is embedded in the culture of this company. I have never been around a more positive and self motivated group of individuals who push each other to become a better version of themselves everyday. When I started in the company I had no sales experience whatsoever, I received proper and patient training from seniors who are genuinely invested in helping you develop your skills with not only the product knowledge and systems but also your skills to communicate with others. I found out I was pretty good at sales! As I grew in the company I learned more about the opportunity it has to offer and i fell inlove with the potential to GROW. Even if you don't choose this company as a career path it will still provide you with sharpened skills and networking opportunities you rarely find elsewhere. SO to cut it short, I recommend it to anybody who has a student mentality and a hunger to succeed. I'll see you at the top! :)

Cons

Early morning and late nights :)

Nov 19, 2017

Hey Reviewer! Wow, we're glad to hear you've had a great experience with our firm. Its great to hear how much you've been able to get out of your employment with us. Wishing you continued success and... More