Be410 Reviews

Updated Oct 25, 2019

5.0
Be410 President Liam Boyer (no image)
Liam Boyer
  1. "Account manager"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

I worked at Be410 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Outstanding mentor ship that you can't really find anywhere else. If you really listen to the CEO, follow their coaching materials. I can promise you all these toughness will make a better person out of you. I am not saying it's going to be easy, but it certainly will benefits your lifetime journey. The CEO is a really wise man, I am so blessed I had an opportunity to work under him and learned a lot from him.

Cons

The pay might not be the best in the world, but you will be learning/earning something else that money can't never buy.

Be4102019-10-26

October 30, 2019President

Hi Reviewer! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the kind words and wish you the best in your future endeavors!

2. "Sales and Leadership training"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Lakewood, WA

I have been working at Be410 full-time for more than a year

Pros

I'm really glad I joined the Be410 team after college because it has been a great stepping stone between getting my BA and entering the workforce. They assigned me a mentor to coach and train with, and he helped me every day to make sure I wasn't falling behind and that I learned all the systems. I was a little intimidated by sales in the beginning but I'm really glad I pushed through the difficult times. Now that I finished my sales training, they are giving me more responsibilities. I really was not expecting to grow so much in a role especially as an entry-level.

Cons

A little far of a commute, but worth every mile! Obv that's not a con that Be410 can control.

Be4102019-09-25

October 30, 2019President

Great to hear, Reviewer! Thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback that will help others get to know our firm. All the best!

"Awesome enviroment and great oppurtunities!"

I have been working at Be410

Pros

Be410 offers huge possibilities and a great leadership training program. I am constantly challenged to grow and develop. The office has a super positive atmosphere with exciting people.

Cons

Parking can sometimes be difficult to find because the office is located in a pretty busy area.

Be4102018-03-01

March 29, 2018President

Hey Reviewer! Thanks for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you've had a great experience with our firm and that you've been able to grow personally and professionally. Wishing you continued success!

"Great company for recent grads to gain experience!"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager

I have been working at Be410 full-time

Pros

Amazing company culture! Our team has a lot of fun while simultaneously pushing each other to perform at our absolute best! Great place to learn communication and sales skills! I myself have taken advantage of the leadership development provided and can say I've personally and professionally grown a lot since working with this company!

Cons

None that I can think of.

Be4102017-04-10

November 19, 2017

Hey Reviewer! Thanks for taking the time to give some feedback that will help others learn more about careers at Be410. Wishing you continued success and growth!

"WINNING!!"

Manager In Training

I have been working at Be410

Pros

I have been working at Be410 for almost 1 year now, and within this time frame I have seen myself grow as an individual in so many ways. My personal relationships have also since improved because of the knowledge that is embedded in the culture of this company. I have never been around a more positive and self motivated group of individuals who push each other to become a better version of themselves everyday. When I started in the company I had no sales experience whatsoever, I received proper and patient training from seniors who are genuinely invested in helping you develop your skills with not only the product knowledge and systems but also your skills to communicate with others. I found out I was pretty good at sales! As I grew in the company I learned more about the opportunity it has to offer and i fell inlove with the potential to GROW. Even if you don't choose this company as a career path it will still provide you with sharpened skills and networking opportunities you rarely find elsewhere. SO to cut it short, I recommend it to anybody who has a student mentality and a hunger to succeed. I'll see you at the top! :)

Cons

Early morning and late nights :)

Be4102016-02-25

November 19, 2017

Hey Reviewer! Wow, we're glad to hear you've had a great experience with our firm. Its great to hear how much you've been able to get out of your employment with us. Wishing you continued success and personal growth!

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews