Beach Front Property Management Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Office Staff"

Current Employee - Office Staff in Long Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Office Staff in Long Beach, CA

I have been working at Beach Front Property Management full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Fun casual atmosphere where the focus is on work product and giving quality customer service to owners and residents. Best company I've ever worked for.

They promote from within and receptionists have moved up all the way to a leadership position.

Cons

The leadership wants perfection while understandable sets the bar extremely high.

Advice to Management

Please continue to trust the team and give opportunities to promote. We work very well together and like the atmosphere.

2. "Great Place to Work - I've been here for over 7 years!"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Long Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Long Beach, CA

I have been working at Beach Front Property Management full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The people that work here are the best. Even though the company continues to grow, it still feel like a small family owned business. The company encourages growth with the employees to strengthen their career in property management - which is how we have so many long term (10+) year employees.

Cons

As Human Resources, my biggest challenge is finding the best quality candidates to hire. As we are growing so quickly, we are constantly looking for more employees to join our team.

Advice to Management

Keep growing, keep bringing on good hardworking employees.

3. "I've enjoyed working at Beach Front Property Management, Inc"

Current Employee - SEO Media Director in Long Beach, CA
    Current Employee - SEO Media Director in Long Beach, CA

I have been working at Beach Front Property Management full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love my co-workers! Everyone works so hard every day and we still find time to have corporate events, family events and we get to go to Dodger and USC games every year. It's fast paced and a really good work environment. I actually enjoy going to work. And the reward is helping people find a place to rent. I get the pleasure to work on both sides of the business. Working with our team and also working to help our residents enjoy their stay under our management.

Cons

Sometimes we have residents who have issues with their unit. The good thing is we always fix the problem and deliver a solution. It's never a good thing when something goes wrong in a unit. I'm a parent and a renter myself so I understand. But the Con is rewarding when everything is taken care of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work growing the company. Every day our hard work is rewarding for someone needing a place to live.

4. "Accountant"

Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Long Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Staff Accountant in Long Beach, CA

Pros

I have been with the company for almost 15 years and love the people I work with, I like my job and enjoy working as a team.

Cons

As any other company we may have work related issues but nothing that we can't deal with or solve (I wouldn't be here this long if didn't enjoy coming in every morning)

Advice to Management

Keep hiring people as we grow and promoting within the company when possible.

5. "I give 2.5 stars"

I have been working at Beach Front Property Management part-time

Pros

You work your own hours for the most part. Some property owners give bonuses. They make their managers meetings fun and informative. There is a company picnic once a year where you get to bring your family.

Cons

They expect you to be available 24/ 7 365 you have to answer calls all the time even at 3am and get up to go the unit to check out the problem. They have a maintance emergency line but the company is so cheap they dont let the tenants use it. They said even if youre not at work and say in the movie theater you must leave in the middle of your movie to tend to a maintenance emergency. To make things worse you get paid minimun wage which is too low for being on call 24/7 yet only let you clock in 15 hours max per week, while having loads amount of reports and paperwork you have to do. You are considered a part time employee so you get no benefits. They let the tenants drive you crazy, let them disrespect you and break the rules because they dont want to have to kick them out. Some managers get more equipment (check scanners and computers) than others even when they for work the same owners. They make mistakes on the bonuses, they give you half because they mistake the credits on your EOM summary for a balance.

Advice to Management

Managers shouldn't be charged any rent on a place they cant enjoy living at because they have to be on call 24/7 365

Beach Front Property Management Response

Nov 27, 2017 – SEO Director

Have you stressed your concerns with the company? We will more than welcome any ideas that will help make our company growth easier. Please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks,

6. "Community Manager"

Former Employee - Community Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Community Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Beach Front Property Management full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible hours out in the field

Cons

The CEO is difficult to work with and is condescending. I worked on an account with a private owner who gave the company the management of the building I was overseeing. They had a supervisor that never came by to train me and then they fired me when the work was not done. I had no maintenance person, no training as to their reports and they just did not care. The CEO used me as their scapegoat.

Advice to Management

Support the staff on site, train more and check those supervisors who are supposed to be out in the field.

Beach Front Property Management Response

Nov 27, 2017 – SEO Director

Thank you for your review. If you feel this is a matter that we discuss to better the future experience of our program and responsibilities to our managers? please reach out to us and let's discuss... More