Beach Front Property Management Reviews | Glassdoor

1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "I give 2.5 stars"

I have been working at Beach Front Property Management part-time

Pros

You work your own hours for the most part. Some property owners give bonuses. They make their managers meetings fun and informative. There is a company picnic once a year where you get to bring your family.

Cons

They expect you to be available 24/ 7 365 you have to answer calls all the time even at 3am and get up to go the unit to check out the problem. They have a maintance emergency line but the company is so cheap they dont let the tenants use it. They said even if youre not at work and say in the movie theater you must leave in the middle of your movie to tend to a maintenance emergency. To make things worse you get paid minimun wage which is too low for being on call 24/7 yet only let you clock in 15 hours max per week, while having loads amount of reports and paperwork you have to do. You are considered a part time employee so you get no benefits. They let the tenants drive you crazy, let them disrespect you and break the rules because they dont want to have to kick them out. Some managers get more equipment (check scanners and computers) than others even when they for work the same owners. They make mistakes on the bonuses, they give you half because they mistake the credits on your EOM summary for a balance.

Advice to Management

Managers shouldn't be charged any rent on a place they cant enjoy living at because they have to be on call 24/7 365

2. "Community Manager"

Former Employee - Community Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Community Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Beach Front Property Management full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible hours out in the field

Cons

The CEO is difficult to work with and is condescending. I worked on an account with a private owner who gave the company the management of the building I was overseeing. They had a supervisor that never came by to train me and then they fired me when the work was not done. I had no maintenance person, no training as to their reports and they just did not care. The CEO used me as their scapegoat.

Advice to Management

Support the staff on site, train more and check those supervisors who are supposed to be out in the field.