Beacon Digital Reviews | Glassdoor

Beacon Digital Reviews

Found 9 reviews

5.0
Whitney Parker Mitchell
  1. "Fast-Paced, Growing Agency!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Beacon, NY

I have been working at Beacon Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Talented, friendly, and hardworking team where everyone pulls their weight and is willing to learn Diverse industry clients, and a variety of projects that keep the day-to-day interesting Flexibility to work from the Beacon Digital local office space or remote. Also, flexibility in taking personal time or PTO Potential for growth within your role as the company is continuing to expand There is little micromanagement...

Cons

Employees are given a lot of responsibility, and workload can be heavy. You will have to be able to work hard and smart to manage your time wisely There are no “easy” days, right now we are all hands on deck to accomplish projects and tasks As processes and procedures change you have to be flexible and adapt quickly

Advice to Management

Growth is important, but its currently a challenge to make sure quality work is still accomplished in very short timeframes. Overall, this outlook should be improved as we add staff to support our growing client base.

2. "Never a dull moment!"

Current Employee - Senior Web Developer in Beacon, NY

I have been working at Beacon Digital full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Fast paced work environment with co-workers who are always encouraging you. Collaborative working environment where your ideas are respected and valued. Flexible working arrangement. Can work from home or at office. Company understands that for it to grow, it needs to provide its employees opportunity to grow and thrive.

Cons

Company is young and still trying to figure out best workflows which can lead to some confusion. Work can feel overwhelming at times.

3. "Great work environment and lots of opportunity"

I have been working at Beacon Digital full-time

Pros

Smart, fun and talented team of people who are very supportive of each other. Dedicated leadership that is committed to moving the company forward and making Beacon Digital an attractive place to work. Laid back atmosphere - we're serious about producing good work for our clients but we don't take ourselves too seriously. A lot of opportunity to carve out your own path and department Flexible work environment and...

Cons

We work across many different clients which makes it difficult to focus on more in-depth deliverables. While people being willing to jump in and help out is a positive, we are still in an "everyone do everything" mindset that can be inefficient. We're a small (but growing team) which can mean some long work weeks to meet all of our clients' needs.

4. "A great team to be a part of!"

I have been working at Beacon Digital full-time

Pros

Flexible work environment + great benefits Smart, talented, friendly coworkers who make coming to work every day enjoyable Interesting, challenging clients who truly appreciate all the work we do Having a voice in shaping the culture, processes, and team

Cons

Big changes! As a young company, we are constantly revising our internal processes to better serve our clients and ourselves, which can mean learning new tools and having to adapt quickly to changes in routine

5. "Great Company and Great Staff"

Current Employee - Copy Writer in Beacon, NY

I have been working at Beacon Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at Beacon Digital has been an amazing experience so far. Everyone on the team is incredibly welcoming and willing to help at the drop of a hat. Beacon Digital values all of its employees and offers a comfortable working environment. The ability to work remotely and the flexible PTO is just one of the many perks available through Beacon Digital.

Cons

As typical with an agency position, it can be intimidating at the start to grasp what each client does and what they're looking for, but Beacon Digital has great organizational procedures in place to alleviate that stress.

6. "Growing Start Up with Diverse Clients"

I have been working at Beacon Digital full-time

Pros

Beacon Digital is an excellent place to work. Employees are valued and we have flexible work options along with a growing number of benefits. It's always a good day when you work with talented and knowledgeable coworkers who are team players and dedicated to what they do. The work is always interesting, with B2B clients from diverse industries.

Cons

As a start-up, there is lots to juggle! Sometimes that means long days to accomplish everything that needs doing as we continue to grow.

• "Growing agency with a great team."

I have been working at Beacon Digital full-time

Pros

Beacon Digital is a great agency to work for that really values it's employees. As the company has grown, they have consistently worked to expanded the benefits offered and provide more value to us. Remote work options are available and the company is flexible with their PTO policy. Our clients provide interesting work and we have the opportunity to have a large impact on their campaigns.

Cons

With any agency, clients can sometimes be difficult but overall we have a great group of clients.

"Amazing team to work with."

I have been working at Beacon Digital for more than 2 years

Pros

The agency specializes in up and coming industries, like cyber security, so the clients we attract are challenging but fun to work on. Also absolutely love our team, we get along great :)

Cons

Definitely have weeks with very long hours since we are growing so fast.

• "Great People, Interesting Work"

I have been working at Beacon Digital full-time

Pros

Team is very talented and easy to work with; Owner of the company is very knowledgeable and a good mentor; Office is stylish and cozy; Working from home is always an option; The work is interesting and clients tend to be smart and savvy;

Cons

It's a start-up so it's a lot of work and sometimes long hours (but if you are someone who earnestly works hard, it will probably pay off because the company is growing. )

Found 9 reviews