Cover image for Beacon Funding

Found 131 of over 136 reviews

4.5
Beacon Funding CEO Samuel Oliva
Samuel Oliva

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your exclusive Company Bowl™ on Community. Join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "Management is great.(in 12 reviews)
  • "Everyone is very helpful and friendly.(in 9 reviews)
  • "The company ownership is comprised of the CEO, VP of Sales and the VP of Credit and Collections, all of whom are great people, easy to get along with and are always available to answer a question.(in 7 reviews)
  • "Awesome work environment, positive attitudes, and great leadership.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Beacon is a wonderful company for both recent graduates and long time professionals because Beacon takes care of its employees from beginning to end.(in 6 reviews)
Cons
    1. 5.0
      Sep 13, 2023
      Financing Associate
      Business Outlook

Pros

*very friendly and helpful management and co-workers *great office location *very preparing training program *interview process was not scary

Cons

*in the office 5 days a week *lots of calling

Aug 16, 2023
        Insurance Administrator
        Bengaluru
        Business Outlook

Pros

Skilled & Seasoned leadership, great work culture- flexible . open to suggestions / improvements compensations per market standards.

Cons

Need to improve in the areas of customer satisfaction.

2. Join the Beacon Funding team
        See Our Latest Jobs
          Nov 4, 2022
          Adobe Campaign Executive
          Current Employee, more than 3 years
          Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, great company, excellent benefits

Cons

No cons that i can think of

Mar 31, 2022
            Team Leader
            Business Outlook

Pros

Over the past few years, BFC continues to set numerous performance records. It is fun to work for a company that performs so well. As a manager at the company, I take pride in my team's contributions to this ongoing success.

Cons

None to share at this time.

1. 4.0
              Dec 6, 2021
              Inside Sales Representative
              Former Employee, more than 1 year
              Business Outlook

Pros

Good mentorship from top sales reps. Fun company outings. Hours are relatively lax, how much money you make depends on how much you want to work.

Cons

Training from management was not the best for a sales job.

Feb 8, 2022
                Associate Consultant
                Business Outlook

Pros

Pay, coworkers, benefits, work remote eligibility.

Cons

Repo Clawbacks, reputation amount tow industry

1. 4.0
                  Dec 13, 2021
                  Credit Analyst
                  Current Employee, more than 3 years
                  Business Outlook

Pros

Very collaborative organization from top to bottom

Cons

Allow for more company events

Jul 7, 2016
                    Customer Service Representative
                    Cannon Falls, MN
                    Business Outlook

Pros

After being employed part-time here for a few years, I accepted a full-time position without hesitation, because I love arriving to work each day with a smile. There are always challenges to meet and issues to resolve, as in any workplace, but these are addressed and resolved asap via awesome teamwork. Benefits are great and Management listens to ALL employees, no matter how far down you are on the totem pole, stressing there is no such thing as "seniority priority" and every employee matters. They zero in on each employee's particular skills and encourage those skills to grow. Many of us work from remote offices, which they fully equip for all one's needs to get the job done, and although we have never physically met, the trust, respect and concern we receive from Management and exchange with fellow employees appears to be no different than if we were to walk into the brick building each day. They truly care when personal life issues interrupt work, doing all possible to make the situation easier. I couldn't be happier at my job and hope to be an employee till I'm no longer able to work!

Cons

Truthfully, I really can't think of any, except that they refuse to relocate near me so I could join them in the break room for cake on birthdays.

Wow, this is an amazing review! Can't thank you enough for taking the time to share. Our employee’s concerns are our number 1 priority. We want everyone to feel comfortable when life just happens and you have to take off work.

Jul 25, 2016
                      Business Outlook

Pros

Beacon Funding provides financing solutions to small businesses on a nationwide basis. Their customer first approach to business, coupled with great service, quick turn around, and flexibility in structuring deals allows them get to get the tougher deals done leading to satisfied customers who are loyal to Beacon and provide repeat business. Beacon’s advanced use of technology and extensive marketing capabilities puts them on the cutting edge when it comes to working with vendors and distributors in providing financing programs. By providing their vendors with professionally done marketing pieces, customer testimonials, and call center and email campaigns helping them to drive sales, Beacon becomes a true partner not just another leasing company providing financing. Beacon has been in business for over 25 years and the company’s philosophy is to continually try to make improvements in order to make itself better. The company values and rewards employees for their ideas. The employees are focused and passionate about their work. It is exciting to be part of the team for an organization that is so dynamic and is experiencing rapid growth.

Cons

With all of the growth and new initiatives, timely communication throughout the organization is sometimes lacking, however it is improving.

Thanks for the review. We couldn’t have said it better! You covered a lot of what we are proud of at Beacon. Our employees always come first, and we will continue to provide the best equipment financing programs for our partners and customers.

Mar 25, 2021
                        Business Outlook

Pros

Beacon has done a very nice job navigating all the pandemic challenges over the past 12 months. They continue to take care of their clients and employees.

Cons

I don't have any cons to report at this time.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 131 Reviews
                      </>Embed

Beacon Funding Reviews FAQs

Beacon Funding has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 136 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Beacon Funding to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Beacon Funding employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Beacon Funding. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

90% of Beacon Funding employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Beacon Funding 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Beacon Funding to be culture, management, career development and the cons to be senior leadership, benefits.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Data Analyst

I’m new to this data analyst part of tech. I’m trying to break in but it’s been difficult. Can anyone help me with what to expect for interview questions for my position?

0 Comments

Digital Strategy Consultant

Is there an ‘active job seeker’ icon for recruiters on LinkedIn the way there is an ‘actively recruiting’ icon for job seekers?

5 Comments

Senior Resource Manager

Last Thursday and Friday I interviewed with 2 hiring managers for 2 different companies. Both of them said they’d like me to progress to the next interview and the recruiter would reach out. One company said they wanted a offer out this month so it would be a quick process. I sent thank you emails and references. I haven’t heard from either recruiter. I had the recruiter screening and hiring manager interview just days apart, I thought I’d hear back by now. Thoughts?!

3 Comments

Glassdoor has 136 Beacon Funding reviews submitted anonymously by Beacon Funding employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Beacon Funding is right for you.