Found 131 of over 136 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management is great." (in 12 reviews)
- "Everyone is very helpful and friendly." (in 9 reviews)
- "The company ownership is comprised of the CEO, VP of Sales and the VP of Credit and Collections, all of whom are great people, easy to get along with and are always available to answer a question." (in 7 reviews)
- "Awesome work environment, positive attitudes, and great leadership." (in 6 reviews)
- "Beacon is a wonderful company for both recent graduates and long time professionals because Beacon takes care of its employees from beginning to end." (in 6 reviews)
- "Benefits are downright horrible, given the limited and expensive health plan choices and atrocious work/life balance." (in 4 reviews)
- "Other suggestions are typically requests that have been already implemented, because upper management refuses to attend any planning/SIT/UAT and are not aware of the current state." (in 2 reviews)
- 5.0Sep 13, 2023Financing AssociateCurrent Employee
*very friendly and helpful management and co-workers *great office location *very preparing training program *interview process was not scary
*in the office 5 days a week *lots of calling
- 5.0Aug 16, 2023Insurance AdministratorCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsBengaluru
Skilled & Seasoned leadership, great work culture- flexible . open to suggestions / improvements compensations per market standards.
Need to improve in the areas of customer satisfaction.
- 5.0Mar 31, 2022Team LeaderCurrent Employee, more than 8 years
Over the past few years, BFC continues to set numerous performance records. It is fun to work for a company that performs so well. As a manager at the company, I take pride in my team's contributions to this ongoing success.
None to share at this time.
- 4.0Dec 6, 2021Inside Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearChicago, IL
Good mentorship from top sales reps. Fun company outings. Hours are relatively lax, how much money you make depends on how much you want to work.
Training from management was not the best for a sales job.
- 5.0Jul 7, 2016Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsCannon Falls, MN
After being employed part-time here for a few years, I accepted a full-time position without hesitation, because I love arriving to work each day with a smile. There are always challenges to meet and issues to resolve, as in any workplace, but these are addressed and resolved asap via awesome teamwork. Benefits are great and Management listens to ALL employees, no matter how far down you are on the totem pole, stressing there is no such thing as "seniority priority" and every employee matters. They zero in on each employee's particular skills and encourage those skills to grow. Many of us work from remote offices, which they fully equip for all one's needs to get the job done, and although we have never physically met, the trust, respect and concern we receive from Management and exchange with fellow employees appears to be no different than if we were to walk into the brick building each day. They truly care when personal life issues interrupt work, doing all possible to make the situation easier. I couldn't be happier at my job and hope to be an employee till I'm no longer able to work!
Truthfully, I really can't think of any, except that they refuse to relocate near me so I could join them in the break room for cake on birthdays.5Beacon Funding Response8y
Wow, this is an amazing review! Can't thank you enough for taking the time to share. Our employee’s concerns are our number 1 priority. We want everyone to feel comfortable when life just happens and you have to take off work.
- 5.0Jul 25, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Beacon Funding provides financing solutions to small businesses on a nationwide basis. Their customer first approach to business, coupled with great service, quick turn around, and flexibility in structuring deals allows them get to get the tougher deals done leading to satisfied customers who are loyal to Beacon and provide repeat business. Beacon’s advanced use of technology and extensive marketing capabilities puts them on the cutting edge when it comes to working with vendors and distributors in providing financing programs. By providing their vendors with professionally done marketing pieces, customer testimonials, and call center and email campaigns helping them to drive sales, Beacon becomes a true partner not just another leasing company providing financing. Beacon has been in business for over 25 years and the company’s philosophy is to continually try to make improvements in order to make itself better. The company values and rewards employees for their ideas. The employees are focused and passionate about their work. It is exciting to be part of the team for an organization that is so dynamic and is experiencing rapid growth.
With all of the growth and new initiatives, timely communication throughout the organization is sometimes lacking, however it is improving.6Beacon Funding Response7y
Thanks for the review. We couldn’t have said it better! You covered a lot of what we are proud of at Beacon. Our employees always come first, and we will continue to provide the best equipment financing programs for our partners and customers.
- 5.0Mar 25, 2021Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 8 years
Beacon has done a very nice job navigating all the pandemic challenges over the past 12 months. They continue to take care of their clients and employees.
I don't have any cons to report at this time.
Beacon Funding Reviews FAQs
Beacon Funding has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 136 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Beacon Funding to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
90% of Beacon Funding employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Beacon Funding 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.