Cover image for Beacon Hill Staffing Group

86% Recommend to a Friend
95% Approve of CEO

Found 824 of over 2K reviews

4.3
Beacon Hill Staffing Group Chief Executive Officer Andrew Wang (no image)
Andrew Wang

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Her communication was great and she was beyond helpful in negotiating with my new employer.(in 56 reviews)
  • "don't hesitate to call and meet the great staff at Beacon Hill in NYC.(in 52 reviews)
  • "Great people and business model(in 46 reviews)
  • "I had been looking for a good company with good pay and benefits since 12/21/2021 and John placed me within a week..(in 41 reviews)
  • "GREAT atmosphere and team.(in 33 reviews)
Cons
  • "No benefits and recruiter was a bit slow in getting back to me(in 37 reviews)
  • "0 work life balance.(in 15 reviews)
  • "Long hours and 24/7 availability(in 10 reviews)
  • "No training structure or program(in 6 reviews)
  • "No time off because it's contract work so you're working nonstop.(in 6 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Beacon Hill Staffing Group and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Pay

Nov 21, 2022 - Staffing Consultant in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, teams and managers are very compatible, career growth opportunity

Cons

Low base pay but good commission structure

Senior Marketing Coordinator

Hello, Thank you for your review and for sharing your feedback. We appreciate hearing directly from you. We are glad that you have had an overall positive experience working at Beacon Hill. Thank you and we hope you have a great rest of your day!

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

Nov 17, 2022 - Document Review Attorney in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great for short term document review projects.

Cons

Communication regarding projects could be better.

Senior Marketing Coordinator

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate the positive aspects and will use the additional information to improve. Have a great rest of your day!

3. Join the Beacon Hill Staffing Group team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The sky is the limit!

Nov 8, 2022 - Senior Account Executive in Virginia Beach, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

#presidentsclub ! 😍 I'll get to that in a moment... First, I’ll remind you of a quote I posted less than 2 years ago when joining the incredible team of Beacon Hill. The post read, " If somebody offers you an amazing opportunity, but you are not sure you can do it, SAY YES - Then learn how to do it later. " There aren't very many opportunities out there, that I can think of, that actually allow this statement to ring true. My now mentor, friend, and regional director of Beacon Hill Technologies extraordinaire, Kim Ayers (Martire) did not falter in making sure that this quote rang true for me! She answered all my questions as I entered an unfamiliar territory, almost 2 years ago. She explained the culture, growth potential, and design of Beacon Hill (where the impact of female leaders and all-stars were nothing short of impressive!) After "saying yes" and beginning my "learning", I quickly realized I had surrounded myself with the best of the best. I was #pumped! The #staffingconsultants work tirelessly to present the best matches, #accountexecutives have a passion to deliver unmatched ultimate results, and the #management at this company champions their #teammembers like nothing I've ever seen. Week after week, I received companywide e-mails congratulating team members on various "achievable" milestones, awards, and Presidents Club Achievements! ... Yes, I'm getting there! Stick with me 😊 These e-mails were definitely fuel to pull through for my clients, maintain strong open communication, relationships with my colleagues, and ultimately see my name on that Presidents Club e-mail. But, my ultimate motivation was the absolute #kickass #workethic of my team and the clients I work with. My clients, many now friends, entrust me to help build their teams. Working with these managers and hiring executives, gives me a new appreciation for the term "hard work". I admire that "hard work" in so many of the clients I work with, and to me, they deserve at least that in return. So, I pushed myself to deserve that responsibility! My team... well, I've learned some of my greatest work ethic and #grit from working with this team. I also learned some best practices, and priceless industry knowledge from this team. So, I pushed myself to deserve my place on this extraordinary team! Finally, yes I know, FINALLY... jumping back to my opening statement... PRESIDENT'S CLUB! Last week, a companywide e-mail was sent out announcing my presidents club achievement! I did it! I made Presidents Club! So, I want to say #thankyou! Thank you to everyone who taught me something new and immensely valuable in this journey where I said "yes" to an amazing opportunity I wasn't sure I could do. I'm honored to be in the midst #greatness! My promise to you- I'll continue to strive to deliver excellence in return.

Cons

That I wasn't aware of this opportunity until my mid 30's! A lot of precious time wasted!

1 person found this review helpful

Senior Marketing Coordinator

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We're happy to hear you are having great success working with us. We truly appreciate your feedback.

5. 5.0

Meh it’s okay

Nov 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly , quick placement weekly pay

Cons

Pay is very low wish it was more

Senior Marketing Coordinator

Hi there., thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate the positive aspects and will use the additional information to improve.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company and culture

Oct 31, 2022 - Staffing Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

great people to work with and good work environment

Cons

no cons at this time

1 person found this review helpful

7. 5.0

Best Staffing Company

Oct 31, 2022 - Staffing Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, People, Training, Incentives, Benefits

Cons

Industry - staffing is just tough in general

8. 5.0

Great Service

Oct 28, 2022 - Engineering Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly workers, quick replies, helpful advice and instructions, good scheduling

Cons

None that interfered with my work experience

9. 1.0
    Former Employee

Terrible leadership, and not a good place for minorities!

Nov 29, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Weekly pay is always nice!

Cons

Very toxic work environment. This is no place for female minorities. You will be discriminated against and treated poorly. Run far from BH if diversity and inclusion is important to you.

10. 5.0

Great process

Oct 22, 2022 - Temp Worker in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Always looking for a good fit for each individual’s skill set

Cons

Nothing real downside to using this staffing agency

Senior Marketing Coordinator

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We're happy to hear you have had great success working with us. We truly appreciate your feedback.

11. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great People- Great Company

Oct 21, 2022 - Recruiter/Staffing Consultant in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Genuine People Upper-Management Actually Listens and Cares Treated with Integrity and Respect Fun Co-Workers, Love my job

Cons

Starting to make commission ca be challenging at first but once you get it...you get it!!

Continue reading

Viewing 1 - 10 of 824 Reviews
</>Embed

Beacon Hill Staffing Group Reviews FAQs

Beacon Hill Staffing Group has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 1,680 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Beacon Hill Staffing Group to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Beacon Hill Staffing Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Beacon Hill Staffing Group. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

86% of Beacon Hill Staffing Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Beacon Hill Staffing Group 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Beacon Hill Staffing Group to be management, career development, culture and the cons to be work life balance, benefits.

Popular Careers with Beacon Hill Staffing Group Job Seekers