Beacon Hill Staffing Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.5
Andrew Wang

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Hard work is rewarded and upward mobility is encouraged" (in 15 reviews)

• "Great company with great benefits" (in 14 reviews)

Cons
  • "No cons for Beacon Hill Staffing Group" (in 49 reviews)

• "I have nothing bad to say about Beacon Hill" (in 8 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great Experience"

Current Employee - Senior Database Developer in Highlands Ranch, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Database Developer in Highlands Ranch, CO

I have been working at Beacon Hill Staffing Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've had a great experience working with Nicole Edelman to get my first contract job at an esteemed local company. She has been both professional and kind, and made me feel very comfortable with my transition to a new position. The best experience I've had with a staffing/recruiting organization.

Cons

There honestly haven't been any negative aspects to any of my interactions or experience so far.

2. "Senior Managing Consultant"

Current Employee - Senior Managing Consultant in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Senior Managing Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Beacon Hill Staffing Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great collaboration, positive working environment. I have been at two other agencies and this company knows how to hire fantastic recruiters in all divisions. They have # years in the business and know how to get the best career opportunities from some fantastic clients and in a competitive market. Work life balance ! They recognize top performers! No wonder we win so many awards in Inc; Forbes; biz journal about how great the company is!

Cons

Wish we had more people to hire as we are growing

Advice to Management

Hire great people!

3. "It was straight to the point and I am satisfied"

Former Employee - Accounting Specialist
    Former Employee - Accounting Specialist

I worked at Beacon Hill Staffing Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Beacon Hill staffing was able find a new opportunity for by coaching me on the do and donts when prepping for interview

Cons

I couldn’t find a con because they landed me a job my first attempt working with them. I highly recommend them

4. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Beacon Hill Staffing Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management truly cares about your personal success as well as team. They always keep their employees best interest in mind, which our customers are able to see translate into their business as well.

Cons

nothing that I can think of

5. "Recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Beacon Hill Staffing Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun but professional company culture, strong leadership, great compensation package, nice work life balance, and fun company outings. Overall, you'll never feel like a number here. I love how transparent they were throughout the interview process as well. I feel like I'm surrounded by kind, hard working, and competitive people and it fosters a nice environment. This job is difficult so it's comforting to be surrounded by people who are supportive but have also been in my shoes. Overall, great place to work but you have to be up for a challenge!

Cons

The only con is that they are very selective in the interview process, so it can be tough to get a job here. Sometimes you'll have 4+ interviews.

6. "Awesome Staff"

Current Employee - Junior Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Junior Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Beacon Hill Staffing Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Employee Relationship, Comunication, Responsiveness, Transparency

Cons

I did not come across any cons.

7. "Best Choice You Can Make!!"

Current Employee - Compliance Specialist in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Compliance Specialist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Beacon Hill Staffing Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great communication, if I have ever needed something my agent was about to get to me fast. I had the pleasure of working with Amanda, she is dedicated and willing to work around my goals. She landed me my first career and I couldn’t be happier. Definitely got lucky here, whoever you work with will give you the service possible.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep the great commitment to your clients!

8. "Awesome attention to detail"

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Marshalltown, IA
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Marshalltown, IA

I have been working at Beacon Hill Staffing Group (Less than a year)

Pros

I used Beacon Hill Staffing Group during my job search. Adam V. and the team were incredible at getting me in front of a great local company that they had contacts in. When the hiring companies deliberate nature led me to take another job offer there there was no pressure to get me to renege on my commitment. Four months later there was permanent opening at the same company. Beacon Hill called me, got me interviews that fit in my schedule, and guided me through the entire hiring process from the drug test to signing up for benefits to setting up my first day at the job. I have worked with plenty of staffing companies and Beacon Hill is by far the best.

Cons

I can't think of a single con.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

9. "Great place to work and grow"

Current Employee - Director in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Director in Boston, MA

I have been working at Beacon Hill Staffing Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Flexibility, culture, management. Company is run like a corporation and genuinely cares about their employees.

Cons

Company is growing rapidly so there are some growing pains. The systems need to be refined. Family benefits are expensive.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great culture and work. continue investing in your staff and systems. Fix the cost of family benefits

Beacon Hill Staffing Group Response

Jun 28, 2018 – Marketing Coordinator and Internal Talent Representative

Hello,
    Thank you for leaving a review! We are grateful that you have shared with everyone some of the things that we love most about Beacon Hill, as well! That being said, we also want to take the... More

10. "I should have done this sooner!"

Current Employee - Temp Worker
    Current Employee - Temp Worker

I have been working at Beacon Hill Staffing Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fast communication, very involved with the well being of their temps!

Cons

nothing so far, everything has been going well