BearingPoint Reviews in Foxboro, MA | Glassdoor

4.0
BearingPoint Managing Partner Peter Mockler
Peter Mockler

Pros
Cons
  • Work life balance can become an issue if you want to progress quickly in your career as the competition is fierce (in 16 reviews)

• Long hours and work life balance (in 13 reviews)

1. "BearingPoint is turning the corner on its way to becoming a financially strong company"

Current Employee - Technology Consulting Senior Consultant in Foxboro, MA
    Current Employee - Technology Consulting Senior Consultant in Foxboro, MA

Pros

BearingPoiont is a company that has had well-documented financial troubles over the past 5 years. New executive (C-level) managemement has done a great job righting the ship. Employees for the most part feel confident in the executive management team to do what it takes to get our financials back on track. Employees are fairly compensated relative to the market. Felxibility with time off and working remotely is an added perk.

Cons

Our company's financial performance, especially in the stick market, is quite simply, poor. The right people are in place to turn things around, but we need to see results in order for our shareholders to have the confidence to invest more into the company.

Advice to Management

Keep a pulse of the people. Know what's going own with people in the field, our clients, and each of our Lines of Business. Make strong business decisions that position us well for today, and the future.

Showing 1 of 617 review