- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Mississippi
- - Gulfport, MS Area
- - Biloxi, MS
- - Pass Christian, MS
- - Pascagoula, MS Area
- - Vancleave, MS
- - Louisiana
- - Baton Rouge, LA Area
- - Baton Rouge, LA
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - Florida
- Switzerland - All Cities
- - Geneva
- - Geneva, Switzerland Area
- - Geneva
- French Guiana - All Cities
Found 25 of over 146 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Reviews about "good pay"Return to all Reviews
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct 2, 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good competitive pay with a laid back work environment. Paid for lunch daily
You work wether it's rainy or 100 degrees outside.
- Current Employee★★★★★May 2, 2019 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You get good pay here
Not valued as an employee hard work
Hi, Thank you for your review. We appreciate and value your feedback. If you are available, to discuss further, we would love the opportunity to understand your concerns further. Please contact Rebecca Smith, Director of HR at 228-386-7517. We definitely value you as an employee and your efforts. We value all of the efforts of our team and would like the opportunity to hear your concerns.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Feb 1, 2023 - Part-time Poker Dealer in Biloxi, MSRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Excellent employee dining room. Environment feels more high-end and clean than other casinos in the area. Pay is much higher than average pay of entire Gulf Coast's Average casino dealer pay. Online employee system/portals is well-integrated, allowing for easy schedule changes, access to company education/benefits, and easy for finding and communicating with team members. Personally have a very understanding team and group of supervisors.
Property setup requires employees to walk a distance to get to certain areas, including parking, employee entrances, dining rooms, etc. Large company/property can sometimes give the feel that you are a small gear in a large machine.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep 9, 2022 - Housekeeping in Biloxi, MSRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Pay. Good environment. Great benefits.
split off days. Hard to get any days off.
- Former Employee★★★★★Feb 24, 2021 - User Experience Designer in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good pay but that’s it
Basically everything, wouldn’t recommended at all
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 2, 2020 - Customer Care Representative in Biloxi, MSRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Benefits, Pay and 1 Free Meal a Day!
Beware of the Points System
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Feb 20, 2018 - Server Assistant in Biloxi, MSRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Some of the best amenities I get from this job is, health benefits, hourly pay, and the opportunities in traveling with the company.
Some of the cons about working for this company is It's hard to move up within the company and alot of the superiors displays alot of favoritismContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Apr 14, 2022 - Cocktail Server in Biloxi, MSRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great opportunity and pay. Highly recommend
I do not have any Cons
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Mar 30, 2016 - Customer Service Representative in Biloxi, MSRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The pay rate is not that bad.its all according to what department you work in. Not a bad place to work if you have right management.
The management staff is not all that great. Pay rates need to be upgraded. Everybody needs to be on same page. Too many chiefs.Continue reading
Thank you for taking time to review Beau Rivage. We truly appreciate and value your feedback from your experience.
- Former Employee★★★★★Jul 4, 2019 - Front Desk ReceptionistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Benefits Environment Management Pay Job
None None None None None