Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR Reviews | Glassdoor

Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR Reviews

4.9
Monique Tatum

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Amazing internship and company!! (Great valuable experience)"

Former Intern - Public Relations Coordinator in New York, NY
    Former Intern - Public Relations Coordinator in New York, NY

I worked at Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I had an amazing time interning with BPMPR. The team was extremely welcoming. I was able to work on several different client accounts. Interns get the chance to perform research, write, and give input. You really get to chance to do things most companies would not trust interns with. They help you develop great skills. Close knit office.

Cons

There weren't any cons to working with BPMPR. They're all genuine people.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

"Great Experience Working Here!"

I have been working at Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR full-time

Pros

It has been a great experience working here at BPMPR. It's a great place for individuals to work their way up in PR. I started as an intern and became a full-time employee in a few months. The environment at Beautiful Planing is enjoyable and the team is very hardworking and supportive! I love the work/life balance and culture of this company.

Cons

You need to be a self-starter to work here

"Amazing place to work for"

I have been working at Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR full-time

Pros

Working at BPMPR is an amazing experience. Co-workers are uplifting and it's always a positive atmosphere and has been from day one. It's a fast paced environment, which for me is amazing, it doesn't feel like work at all because of the wonderful work/life balance. The best part of it is that there is growth potential from within. BPMPR focuses on Fashion/Beauty and Lifestyle, and with teamwork we are able to get amazing placements for our multiple clients. It's a team based job, which allows for better integration and productivity. I can genuinely say that I love coming into work everyday.

Cons

Due to the fast paced environment, if that is not something you feel comfortable with, then this may not be the place for you.

Advice to Management

I personally think that management is doing a great job and they should keep up the good work.

4. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

Pros

BPM-PR is an amazing company to work for. With full growth potential, this little family gets work done all while enjoying coming into the office everyday. A big focused is directed towards a healthy work life balance unlike other boutique agenicies , along with great benefits, salary and vacation. With representing some of the best in Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle and Events, BPM-PR is a place where you can learn, grow and excel not only professionaly but personally.

If you want to experience working with a brilliant team, great clients and learn the in's and out's of PR, then BPM-PR is the place for you.

Cons

Due to a lot of moving parts and fast paced work environment, If you aren't a "self- starter" this may not be the agency for you.

Advice to Management

Personally I feel that management is on point.

"Best Company to Work For!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR full-time (More than a year)

Pros

BPMPR is growing firm filled with a wide range of amazing clients mostly in the beauty, fashion and lifestyle space. The employees all are very warm and inviting from day one and go out of their way to make everyone feel welcome. The PR division is filled with a smart, innovative and results-oriented crew. Here at BPMPR, the workload is fair and there is a real a focus on work/life balance which is rare in an agency setting. I literally enjoy coming to work each day and feel blessed to work for such a wonderful CEO and side by side a team of amazingly talented men and women.

Cons

Not the best atmosphere for those aren't self-starters.

"Beautiful Place to Work to Shape your Career"

Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY

Pros

I've learned more working at BPMPR in my 8 months here than I have at any other agencies & brands I've previously worked with. Our C-level executives & management practice open door policies which makes it easy to converse and execute projects. The employees are pro-acticve, friendly, and work really well together as a team. BPMPR is a growing team that tend to hire in their interns, there are plenty of opportunities here and chances to work with large international clients. The biggest advantage of working at BPMPR is working with the CEO, Monique Tatum. She is very hands-on, energetic, and really takes the time to get to know everyone.

Cons

I do not personally see this as a con, however, if you're a person that tends to work better alone, this might not be the best suited company for you as all of the employees here tend to get inolved in working together on certain campaigns and projects.

Oct 6, 2015 – CEO

Thank you! It is a pleasure to work beside you each and every day here at BPMPR!

"AMAZING Place to Work!"

I have been working at Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR full-time

Pros

After a not so great experience at an agency in the past, BPMPR has been like a ray of sunshine for me. Everyone who works here is very warm and welcoming, the workload is divided evenly. There is a focus on work/life balance which is rare in an agency setting. This is one of the few jobs I've had where I'm actually happy to go to work in the morning.

Cons

I don't have any cons

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Oct 6, 2015 – CEO

We hope that we will never be like that not so great agency that you previously worked for and very much appreciate the positive feedback! We have an amazing staff here and are looking forward to you... More

8. "Assistant Publicist"

Current Employee - Assistant Publicist in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Assistant Publicist in New York, NY

Pros

I started as an intern at Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR and was soon promoted to a full-time position. As an intern you work along side the CEO & the account executive getting hands on experience. It is a great and friendly office with a lot of room for growth!

Cons

I don't have any cons.

Oct 6, 2015 – CEO

When we see strong talent we snatch em on up! :-D Many thanks for such a beautiful review! I appreciate your feedback.

"Awesome Place to Work!"

Current Intern - Head Intern in New York, NY
    Current Intern - Head Intern in New York, NY

I have been working at Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Networking
    Step-by-Step learning
    Work next to CEO
    Ask Questions whenever
    Easy to work with availability
    Amazing and friendly staff
    Knowledgeable

Cons

I really don't have any cons

Advice to Management

I love that it's a small work environment and that you literally get to work next to the CEO. It means you can ask questions whenever, and you'll always be guided. She understands the learn process and explains the steps to everything you do, and why it's so important.

No advice! Keep up the good work!!

10. "Best place to work!!"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern in New York, NY
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern in New York, NY

Pros

Atmosphere is friendly, always feel comfortable. Co-workers and CEO are the best!!! I never felt like I had to worry about anything. As long as we did our work and took care of what needed to be done, things were very good.

Cons

I can't even think of anything bad!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!!