What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people I work with were absolutely great and the environment was generally a lot of fun." (in 379 reviews)
- "Was pretty easy and coworkers were great" (in 247 reviews)
- "Employee discounts are good at 20% with a designated shopper of your choice to receive that benefit as well." (in 157 reviews)
- "flexible schedule and simple tasks" (in 140 reviews)
- "Great trainings and people u get to work with" (in 114 reviews)
- "Management is poor at times doing freight all day can be stressful and very strenuous" (in 414 reviews)
- "Low pay for former employees but pay more for new ones who don't know squat about anything" (in 380 reviews)
- "Not enough coverage for the work.Some managers do not help out with freight." (in 323 reviews)
- "Hours are long and you are expected to work past that to be recognized at all." (in 210 reviews)
- "Upper management works 50+ hours a week." (in 114 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Bed Bath & Beyond and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 6,393 of over 7K reviews
Updated Sep 23, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.0Aug 21, 2023Retail Sales AssociateFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLos Angeles, CA
The management at my store. They were just top-notch. Always there to help, support, and guide me. Need assistance with something? They were right there. Have a question? They had the answer. They created an atmosphere that was more like a friendly gathering than a workplace.
You know, working at Bed Bath & Beyond was mostly a great experience, but I have to be honest about one thing that did bother me – the push to meet credit card quotas. It's not that I minded promoting the store's credit card; it's just the way they emphasized it. The pressure was always on, and it could get pretty intense. It felt like no matter how well you were doing in other areas if you weren't hitting those credit card numbers, it was never quite good enough.
Bed Bath & Beyond Reviews FAQs
Bed Bath & Beyond has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 6,594 reviews left anonymously by employees. 43% of employees would recommend working at Bed Bath & Beyond to a friend and 22% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
43% of Bed Bath & Beyond employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bed Bath & Beyond 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.