Bedrosians Branch Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 1, 2018

Found 2 reviews

1.5
Larry Bedrosian
  1. "Great company to build a successful career"

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Miami, FL

I have been working at Bedrosians full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

This company is very passionate about seeing their employees succeed. They provide the training and tools to keep you up-to-date with their products and procedures.

Cons

Like any other company issues will arise, but nothing that can't be resolved.

Bedrosians2015-07-08

Bedrosians Response

July 27, 2015Owner

We are so glad you have experienced the passion we have for helping our employees grow and succeed. We strive to promote within our company as much as possible, giving employees an opportunity to grow in their careers as they grow as people. Thank you for your dedication to the ...

"Going downhill. If you want to be appreciated, don’t apply at Bedrosians"

Current Employee - Branch Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Bedrosians

Pros

Most stores are closed sundays. That’s all unless you like seeing less qualified people promoted because they’re family. Look up the definition of nepotism

Cons

Unless your last name is Bedrosian you won’t get positive feedback or the ability to move up. I’ve seen so many loyal people get taken advantage of and abused. Work endless hours. If you’re salary expect 60 hours per week while paid for 40. Always understaffed. Profits are not reinvested at the branch level, owner pockets it (opening new stores while professing they are losing money).

Advice to Management

Stop putting your high school educated children in positions of power.

Bedrosians2018-07-01