Found 15 of over 352 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Beeline
Black Girl Magic ✨💫
My in-laws are the worst. The list of micro aggressions are too much to list, but the most recent transgression occurred yesterday. I recently had a baby and I now use shape wear to feel more confident and it looks good. I think a certain auntie noticed and made a beeline to tell the family. I overheard someone say I knew she couldn’t look that good that soon 🙄. I wish I could distance myself but I have two kids so it makes it more challenging. My husband is also close to them. For added contex
Got a burning question about Beeline? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Beeline employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "This company has a great culture" (in 40 reviews)
- "The people for the most part were great and did not want to leave my team members." (in 37 reviews)
- "Work life balance in my opinion is great!" (in 16 reviews)
- "Everyone is very friendly and understanding and there is definitely a 'we are all in this together' type of attitude around here." (in 13 reviews)
- "Great leadership you can count on" (in 12 reviews)
- "Not competitive pay" (in 10 reviews)
- "If your sole motivation is making a high salary, Beeline may not be the place for you." (in 7 reviews)
- "Salary and benefits are comparable to the industry while a 401K match is still under consideration subject to overall company performance" (in 7 reviews)
- "Departmental communication lacking preventing a unified message and story." (in 6 reviews)
- "With recent layoffs, the suspense is killing morale." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Beeline and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "401k match"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Jun 23, 2020IntegrationsCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsRochester, MI
The culture at Beeline is by far the best. Cross-functional collaboration and support with various teams and departments. Everyone is willing to help to get work done. Management makes every effort to be transparent, which tells that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. Relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast paced and involve multi-tasking sometimes. Flexible With Vacation Time and good work/life balance.
401k match in the future would be good
- 5.0Jun 22, 2020Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDenver, CO
- Management is engaged in employees careers and goals - Work-Life Balance Culture and Flexibility - Growth and Learning mindsets are encouraged - Opportunities for training and higher engagement - Independence and Trust for Employees - Engaged and Accessible Senior Management Team
- Low energy environment at times - No 401k match / Minimum Benefits overall
- 5.0Jun 24, 2020Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsJacksonville, FL
The culture here is really top notch. Everyone is very friendly and understanding and there is definitely a "we are all in this together" type of attitude around here. Everyone totally gets that everyone else has a life outside of work so there is plenty of flexibility needed for a great work/life balance. Also most people here genuinely enjoy working together and coming to work each day - really makes for a positive atmosphere and a fun group. One of the company values is direct communication and I think we are all better off for it. Communication really becomes easy when you foster the kind of environment that allows people to speak very directly and plainly without the need to decipher what is being unsaid. The unlimited PTO is pretty appealing, but I am pretty sure that people are probably using less overall since no one wants to be the one who takes too much time off. It has been a really cool time to work here as a developer because we've been getting a lot of exposure to new technologies in the last few years. Overall, I really love working at Beeline. This is an amazing company with an amazing group of people.
- No 401k match - Pay isn't as competitive as other companies in the area. - A lot of people tend to get stuck in the mindset of 'this is how we've always done things'.1Beeline Response4y
Thank you for such a great review, and also for the feedback for Management - definitely agree those things are extremely important. Thank you also for your commitment over more than 5 years with us - we appreciate it!
- 5.0Jun 23, 2020Client Operations ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsJacksonville, FL
I LOVE Beeline! A true people and family first company, that values and sees it's employees as people. The culture here is really great and embodies the principles of Beeline. What I love most is that we band together during the hard times, as well as the good. In customer success, everyone is willing to jump in and help find the way. It's truly a great company with great people, which is so hard to find. My job itself is very stressful, but it's worth it for the flexibility I have and the people I work with.
- No 401k Match or fitness membership reimbursements - In general, hard work is valued and rewarded at Beeline. However, being smaller, sometimes there aren't many opportunities to try something new or move up in the company (outside of management). But again, all the pros far outweigh any cons (which are really just opportunities for improvement)Beeline Response4y
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide such thoughtful feedback. Promoting personal and professional growth is definitely important for us, so appreciate that this needs to be even more of a focus as we continue to evolve as a company (especially in the current environment. Thank you again!
- 5.0Mar 15, 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 10 years
I enjoyed an incredible tenure at Beeline where I was able to work my way up through several roles and truly cut my professional teeth there. My departure was only to find a new path after so many years. Some "Pros" to mention over the years: - The culture always gave chances for you to prove yourself and test new waters. If you saw a gap you had a real chance to make a change for the betterment of the company and the customers - Managers that would look out for your well being, both mentally and financially. I earned my roles and my pay over time and didn't have to play HR games to do so. Hard work and the right work was rewarded over time. - Going home on time was a huge part of my area's day to day. Get your processes down to a science and your work efficient across the team so that when it's quitting time and time to play, you can do so with a clear conscience. It also helped you had management backing you up to do so. When exceptions were real exceptions you could count on people pitching in because they also knew it was an exception scenario. Thats real work/life balance. - Being in the home office for a period of time but also remote had its challenges. But communication was constant and opportunities to meet face to face with people was a constant push and for good reason. This was something I appreciated from senior management as well that gave a lot of flexibility. - The # of no BS type people was something I always appreciated. Tell me how it is and what is needed. That mixture and diversity allowed for many things to push forwarded, get completed and a lot more. I know that mixture still exists there even after my departure. Overall I would recommend working there, do your normal homework when interviewing. Make sure you ask the right questions to make sure its the right fit for you and them. But I worked with many leaders and managers there when they were just starting out as well and there is a lot of heart at Beeline. Find it and grow with them.
Over the years I certainly have a few: - Realizing certain financial decisions have to be made I still feel having more of the company attend the customer conferences each year was a must have. That level of exposure with so many great people in one place its worth the cost in my eyes and after attending many years of them and acquiring many shirts from them I always pushed for more people that hadn't gone to be able to go. Its an employee investment to keep taking advantage of! - Beef that 401k match back up6Beeline Response6y
Thank you so much for your thoughtful and generous feedback! Once a Beeliner always a Beeliner!
- 5.0Jun 24, 2020Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 10 years
A caring culture that empowers it's people. A supportive team. Great work life balance. Transparent management.
401K match would be niceBeeline Response4y
Thank you for your review! We definitely agree on the 401(k) match - that is something we are working towards, as being able to offer it it is important to all of us. Thank you also for your continued dedication after more than 10 years with Beeline - we appreciate that immensely!
- 5.0Jun 22, 2020Director, Global Client Relationship ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsDenver, CO
I’ve met some of the most talented people during my time at Beeline. It truly is inspiring to be exposed to the innovation that our clients partner with us on. Work life balance is great! Leadership takes the interests of every employee to heart. In fact, I know that I can pick up the phone at anytime and chat with them about work or something else entirely. Our clients success drives the success of Beeline so keeping our clients front and center has always been a top priority. I would highly recommend working here.
Would like to see a 401k match in the future.Beeline Response4y
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your great feedback! We appreciate you!
- 5.0Jun 30, 2020Implementation Project ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSaint Louis, MO
Beeline coworkers care for and respect one another Beeline infrastructure supports entire life cycle of services Beeline leadership prioritizes employees' well-being while still managing to EBITDA objectives
Salary and benefits are comparable to the industry while a 401K match is still under consideration subject to overall company performanceBeeline Response4y
Thank you so much for your supportive words! Our culture is a top priority for us all, so continuing to foster this throughout the business is absolutely critical - we agree!
- 4.0Dec 7, 2020I Prefer Not to SayCurrent Employee
It's a good place to work
No 401k match and benefits are lackluster.Beeline Response2y
Thank you for your feedback! 401(k) match is a great benefit we offer to our employees. We appreciate you!
- 4.0Nov 6, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
- schedule flexibility - encourage and sponsor trainings/certifications - work with very intelligent people - work life balance: they care about your health, your time, and your family - easy going atmosphere
- employee goals and career path: you need to completely advocate for yourself and what you want - no 401k match2Beeline Response5y
At Beeline we strongly encourage and support a healthy work/life balance. Glad to see it is being embedded within our culture.