Found 329 of over 351 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Beeline
Got a burning question about Beeline? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Beeline employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "This company has a great culture" (in 41 reviews)
- "Great people to work with at every level." (in 37 reviews)
- "Work life balance in my opinion is great!" (in 16 reviews)
- "Everyone is very friendly and understanding and there is definitely a 'we are all in this together' type of attitude around here." (in 13 reviews)
- "We have GREAT employees and management who genuinely care about each other and 9 times out of 10 do it because they want to" (in 13 reviews)
- "Not competitive pay" (in 10 reviews)
- "Benefits are average." (in 10 reviews)
- "Salary decent but not as competitive as others." (in 8 reviews)
- "Salary and benefits are comparable to the industry while a 401K match is still under consideration subject to overall company performance" (in 7 reviews)
- "No 401k Match or fitness membership reimbursements" (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Beeline and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Jul 10, 2023Configuration EngineerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsJacksonville, FL
Great work/life balance. Very team oriented . Great career growth opportunities.
Pay can be low Leadership changes direction a lot
- 5.0Jun 19, 2023ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsJacksonville, FL
Culture of innovation and treating people like adults. Inclusive and encourages employees to be their authentic selves. Promotions based on ability, not tenure. Open Executive Leadership Team that is very approachable.
Not many. There are a couple roles in upper management which seem duplicitious at times.
- 5.0Jun 1, 2023Senior Product DesignerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsJacksonville, FL
The nine company values are very good and the company actually pays attention to them. Great collaboration and communication between teams in Product. They are trying to do UI and UX work the right way.
Beeline is struggling to adjust to current economy and get more small to medium sized clients. They purchased two smaller companies last year and that seems to have caused a budget crunch as they wrestle with how to merge all three together, leading to layoffs this year.3
- 5.0May 7, 2023Implementation ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsJacksonville, FL
Culture Flexibility Management Meaningful work Competitive Salary
Company going through layoffs Not enough growth potential1
- 5.0Feb 7, 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee
Love the people. Perfect sized company. Great benefits. Transparent leadership. Engaged, motivated, self-learners who don’t make excuses will be rewarded.
No negative aspects that stand out.
- 5.0Jan 17, 2023Client Operations ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearJacksonville, FL
Remote opportunities, great culture, awesome benefits.
Work depends highly on others and the cross functionality of other teams.1
Beeline Reviews FAQs
Beeline has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 351 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Beeline to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
93% of Beeline employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Beeline 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.