93% would recommend to a friend
(329 total reviews)
88% approve of CEO
What people are saying about Beeline
Got a burning question about Beeline? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Beeline employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "This company has a great culture" (in 44 reviews)
- "The people for the most part were great and did not want to leave my team members." (in 40 reviews)
- "Work life balance is great!" (in 18 reviews)
- "Great leadership you can count on" (in 14 reviews)
- "Everyone is very friendly and understanding and there is definitely a 'we are all in this together' type of attitude around here." (in 13 reviews)
- "Not competitive pay" (in 12 reviews)
- "Benefits are average." (in 12 reviews)
- "Salary decent but not as competitive as others." (in 8 reviews)
- "Salary and benefits are comparable to the industry while a 401K match is still under consideration subject to overall company performance" (in 7 reviews)
- "No 401k Match or fitness membership reimbursements" (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Beeline and is not affected by filters.
Found 329 of over 351 reviews
Updated Oct 18, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.0Sep 4, 2023Embedded Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
One of the nice big companies. The company has many activities - among them you can find yours
Unfortunately, my line of work, which is new to the company, was shut down.
- 5.0Aug 25, 2023Manager; Business Planning, Analysis and ReportingCurrent EmployeeKazakhstan
Manager; Business Planning, Analysis and Reporting
- Analysis of sales, subscriber base, financial results from main income and products - Planning, consolidation, protection of budgets at the level of HQ and creating income plans for regional leaders, preparation of a 3- year Business Plan and quarterly budget adjustments. - Managing the process of closing the reporting period on Mobile and Fixed business lines - Coordination of the development process of dashboards from the business side: concept development, collection of BFR analysis of data sources - Analysis of directories, control over the filling of reference data, indicators, details - Development of a data quality management strategy - Data analysis, generation of analytical reports - Managing team work.
- 4.0Aug 3, 2023LeadershipCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsJacksonville, FL
Good culture, passionate teams, open door policy & access to executive leadership
No real negatives at this time
- 2.0Jul 26, 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
I’ve had good experiences with most of my coworkers at the Technology level and most people are reasonably competent for the roles they are hired for.
Beeline does a lot of things extremely poorly. They are very poor at training new engineers, throwing them to the wolves expecting them to perform with the seasoned veterans. The company has a culture that is shifting more towards using engineers and technology as punching bags. Often product requirements are a fast moving target with no real concrete goals and direction from product towards engineers is usually unclear, resulting in blaming the engineers when things don’t work out. They are struggling to adapt to the current economic conditions as well. Constant layoffs, aloof middle management, and now completely remote work have contributed to a dying company and a poor place to work. Among all of these things, the benefits and pay are extremely underwhelming.2
- 5.0Jul 10, 2023Configuration EngineerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsJacksonville, FL
Great work/life balance. Very team oriented . Great career growth opportunities.
Pay can be low Leadership changes direction a lot
- 3.0Jun 24, 2023SalesFormer Employee, more than 1 yearJacksonville, FL
*Still some original Beeliners at the company who embody the old culture *Decent pay/benefits *Remote work generally available company wide with some teams having RTO "strongly suggested"
* Beeline’s culture has taken a hard hit after the company was recently acquired and the new CFO took over the company (Doug Leeby is more of a figurehead) * With outside managers being hired and placed in leadership roles with little to no industry experience, sales have nosedived leading to layoffs and salary increase freezes. * Excessive tracking and micromanaging across the organization with a general sense of uneasiness across the organization *No upward mobility2
Beeline Reviews FAQs
Beeline has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 351 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Beeline to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
93% of Beeline employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Beeline 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.