Found 30 of over 351 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Beeline
Black Girl Magic ✨💫
My in-laws are the worst. The list of micro aggressions are too much to list, but the most recent transgression occurred yesterday. I recently had a baby and I now use shape wear to feel more confident and it looks good. I think a certain auntie noticed and made a beeline to tell the family. I overheard someone say I knew she couldn’t look that good that soon 🙄. I wish I could distance myself but I have two kids so it makes it more challenging. My husband is also close to them. For added contex
Got a burning question about Beeline? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Beeline employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "This company has a great culture" (in 46 reviews)
- "Great people to work with at every level." (in 36 reviews)
- "Work life balance in my opinion is great!" (in 17 reviews)
- "Everyone is very friendly and understanding and there is definitely a 'we are all in this together' type of attitude around here." (in 13 reviews)
- "We have GREAT employees and management who genuinely care about each other and 9 times out of 10 do it because they want to" (in 12 reviews)
- "Not competitive pay" (in 11 reviews)
- "Benefits are average." (in 10 reviews)
- "Salary decent but not as competitive as others." (in 8 reviews)
- "Salary and benefits are comparable to the industry while a 401K match is still under consideration subject to overall company performance" (in 7 reviews)
- "No 401k match / Minimum Benefits overall" (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Beeline and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "great people"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Dec 5, 2019Senior Client Operations AnalystFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsJacksonville, FL
Great people and culture. Balance.
Unclear career paths. Role is under valued.
- 5.0Feb 14, 2013Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsJacksonville, FL
Amazing work environment with great people. If you are going to spend as much time working as people do today, it should be with a company like Beeline.
Like most growing organizations, there will be some growing pains.