Cover image for Behaviour Interactive

Behaviour Interactive

Engaged Employer

Behaviour Interactive

Add a Review

Behaviour Interactive Employee Reviews about "work environment"

Updated Oct 28, 2023

Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email
Found 205 of over 232 reviews
4.1
85% Recommend to a Friend
91% Approve of CEO

Found 8 of over 232 reviews

4.1
Behaviour Interactive President & Executive Producer Remi Racine (no image)
Remi Racine

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your exclusive Company Bowl™ on Community. Join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
Cons

Ratings by Demographics

Want more options?

This rating reflects the overall rating of Behaviour Interactive and is not affected by filters.

Reviews about "work environment"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Jul 30, 2021
      Development Tester (QA/QC)/Game Teser
      Current Contractor, less than 1 year
      Business Outlook

Pros

I recently started working at Behaviour with 2.5 years of prior experience in QA field. The transition was very smooth, even the work from home situation was not something to worry about as everything was handled really well. I already feel very comfortable with the people that I'm working with and the project that I'm working on. A big shout out to everyone involved in my onboarding process who were very warm and welcoming. I am eager to start going to the office and work with everyone in person!

Cons

I don't have any comments on improvements at this time. Everything has been great and the work environment is positive!

Dec 1, 2016
        Former Employee
        Business Outlook

Pros

Good people, fun work environment.

Cons

Little room for moving up internally.

2. Join the Behaviour Interactive team
        See Our Latest Jobs
        1. 1.0
          Nov 17, 2022
          Programmer
          Business Outlook

Pros

No pros at all period

Cons

Their horribly toxic 'woke' culture makes for the most toxic environment to work in

1. 5.0
            Feb 8, 2022
            Senior 3D Artist
            Current Employee, more than 1 year
            Business Outlook

Pros

flexible work environment, lots of time off, interesting projects, management is competent.

Cons

somewhat refractory to technological changes

Aug 20, 2015
              Santiago
              Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment, nice co-workers and flexible work hours. Located in an easy to access from the subway station in Santiago. Competitive salarys if you sell yourself well. Great HR person.

Cons

In most cases cases, they pay the low rates common in Chile, which arent enough to live on your own. Sudden change of employees, mainly for cheaper workers, even for less capable people.

Oct 27, 2021
                Game Economy Designer
                Former Intern, less than 1 year
                Business Outlook

Pros

Non-formal fun work environment flexible hours

Cons

Remote work is difficult with large teams

1. 4.0
                  Jul 3, 2019
                  Lead Artist
                  Business Outlook

Pros

I had the chance to work on Star Citizen as Lead Artist within an amazing and talented team. The work environment was nice and the management was kind.

Cons

The company moved a bit to far from where I lived at the time.

1. 4.0
                    Mar 11, 2020
                    Senior Technical Artist
                    Current Employee, more than 1 year
                    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment, great work/life balance, good benefits, great variety of projects to work on

Cons

Not so competitive when it comes to salary compared to other game companies. HR sometimes can be a bit "childish" and not profesional.

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 Reviews
                  </>Embed

Popular Careers with Behaviour Interactive Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Graduate Student

Hi! Looking for some advice regarding hiring processes. I completed 2 interviews with the company and they emailed to say they "want to put me forward for the job" and asked for references, passport, and for me to do a background check. I didn't hear anything for a week, so then emailed to check on my application status. They responded saying they would get back at the end of that week. Its been 2 weeks since. I emailed last week to ask for an update and have not received a response. Thoughts?

6 Comments

ComEd

Got booted from my former position about 4 years ago, which I LOVED. I have the impression I was "kept" in sympathy. Now that I have my feet beneath me, I feel like I'm running in place. Over the past 2 years, I've probably applied for about 100 positions in other departments. True, a few were unlikely moonshots, but for the most part I didn't misrepresent myself. Am I the world's worst interviewer? Otherwise.. shouldn't I have been accepted elsewhere, by choice?

4 Comments

Administrative Assistant

I haven't worked since Jan. 2020 when my job as administrative assistant for the Hospitalist group was eliminated. I can't begin to count the number of applications submitted, interviews I've had, jobs that I was told were mine then they weren't, etc. Several jobs have fallen through or not panned out. I am not a job hopper and want to stay where I go. I have a zoom interview tomorrow for a front desk receptionist position at an oral surgeon's office. Any interview tips are appreciated.

12 Comments

Glassdoor has 232 Behaviour Interactive reviews submitted anonymously by Behaviour Interactive employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Behaviour Interactive is right for you.