What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low salaries with 0 change." (in 23 reviews)
- "0 care about career development" (in 8 reviews)
- "In many cases, workload might exceed the regular working hours" (in 7 reviews)
- "Lack of career path within sales department" (in 6 reviews)
- "Il faut être bien organisé pour réussir à gérer les demandes des 4 managers." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Beiersdorf and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
Found 389 of over 865 reviews
Updated Sep 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Beiersdorf Reviews FAQs
Beiersdorf has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 865 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at Beiersdorf to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
84% of Beiersdorf employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Beiersdorf 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.