What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "All the people there are great to work with and have positive attitudes for the most part." (in 63 reviews)
- "Flexible hours and overtime pay" (in 53 reviews)
- "I liked working there due to the flexible work schedule and how close it was to my apartment." (in 34 reviews)
- "Relaxed Work Environment" (in 32 reviews)
- "Work/Life balance is good because you don't have to put up with the Customer Politics" (in 28 reviews)
- "Pay is very low for amount of time and detail goes into work as a technician." (in 78 reviews)
- "Little to no guidance and no benefits" (in 74 reviews)
- "Management is awful." (in 41 reviews)
- "Low salary compared to the market" (in 32 reviews)
- "Current upper management seems disconnected and uncaring for the general worker, and some of the customers themselves can grind on morale." (in 19 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Belcan and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 968 of over 1K reviews
Updated Sep 19, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Aug 10, 2023Associate DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsLynn, MA
Great place to learn and develop Internal Promotions Great work life balance Great mentorship from experience engineers
Could have a better vacation and health plan
- 5.0May 10, 2023Mechanical DesignerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPhoenix, AZ
great environment great team involvement great opportunity for higher learning great management
really aren't any cons, other than office location for an person living in suburbs, although it is centrally located for all suburbs.
- 5.0Apr 14, 2023Aerospace Systems EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearWindsor, CT
Great team and atmosphere. Flexibility was a huge benefit. Only work 40 hrs a week.
Benefits could be better, although their placement in the market makes sense for what they have to offer.
Belcan Reviews FAQs
Belcan has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 1,142 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at Belcan to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.
84% of Belcan employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Belcan 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.