Beldon Group of Companies Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.4
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Mr. Bradford D. Beldon

1. "Denver Promotions Company"

Former Employee - Promotions Manager in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Promotions Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at Beldon Group of Companies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good company, and a good experience. Will miss the team in Denver.

Cons

Didn't have the same vision.

Advice to Management

Make everything incentive based, and closely track the numbers. If you have someone producing vs not producing reward them. The same with the people that aren't producing, let them go:)

Jan 19, 2017 – CEO

Thank you for your kind words. Brad Beldon, CEO

"Low Pay, Favoritism, No opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Pros

The Owners & President of the company are good people.

Cons

TOO many chiefs. TOO many changes, constant restructure. Employees moved to new positions, more duties, NO raise or compensation. No one knows what is going on within the company. Favoritism & Drama

Advice to Management

1 long term employee that is in the middle of all issues, events and company matters feels that SHE runs the company, when in fact she is hurting the company, it's time for a clean out

Aug 8, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you feel this way. We are trying to accommodate our customers demands from the most expensive hail storm in US History. This has created a great deal of ... More

"Great People, Great Company"

Former Employee - Representative/Promoter in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Representative/Promoter in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Beldon Group of Companies part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was a promoter and I actually BELIEVED everything I said about the products/services provided by the company!

Cons

It was only a weekend position and you work solo a good amount of the time.

Advice to Management

None for now.

Jun 25, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry that you have a negative outlook. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss it with you should you desire. I can be reached at (210) 341-3100 x ... More

5. "Awesome Company and Product"

Current Employee - Promotions Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Promotions Manager in Dallas, TX

Pros

Company built on strong values and integrity. An exceptional product of value-2nd to none with a solid reputation. Work is challenging, engaging and ever-changing. There is opportunity to bonus. A team approach is used within the company keeps everyone engaged. The internal team at the branch is an awesome group focused on working together to meet its' goals. Branch uses everyone's unique talents and strengths.The counterparts to my job are always more than willing to share ideas, etc. Personal growth is enormous.

Cons

At times, seasonality, economy, etc. is involved with the sale of our product but value and need must always be established. At times, there is a large amount of workload and weekend work but can be balanced out and life and work can be maintained.

Advice to Management

Always strive to focus on the values and principals and the unique qualities that the company was created from.

May 31, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for your feedback. Brad Beldon, CEO

6. "General Mgr."

Current Employee - General Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - General Manager in Dallas, TX

Pros

Great company to work for and be a part of...Our customers are the heart of our business and we take care of them.

Cons

Not many..no company contribution on the 401K, but it is nice that one is available.

Advice to Management

Very good management group

May 31, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for your feedback. Brad Beldon, CEO

7. "LeafGuard Company Review"

Current Employee - Installer in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Installer in Denver, CO

I have been working at Beldon Group of Companies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

good pay, the staff is awesome, we get good benefits, manager are open to new ideas to better the company, overall Leafguard is a great place to work.

Cons

there is slow work depending on the weather, some tools have gone missing, gets super hot in the summer heat, no ice machine at shop.

Advice to Management

the management at Leafguard is awesome, they are always open to new ideas and willing to listen, keep up the great work!

May 20, 2016 – CEO

8. "Leafguard employee review"

Current Employee - Installer in Lakewood, CO
    Current Employee - Installer in Lakewood, CO

I have been working at Beldon Group of Companies full-time

Pros

for one this is the best paying job i have ever had and the benefits are great. second of all my co workers fantastic to work with and the office is very organized

Cons

be honest with i'm having a hard time trying figure out a con. if one ever arises in in this branch it is taken care off in a timely manor

Advice to Management

i think as a installer for 25 years leaf guard of Colorado runs like top than better than any other Company I've worked for

May 20, 2016 – CEO

Awesome, thanks for your kind words!!!

9. "Great Part time job"

Current Employee - Canvasser in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Canvasser in Denver, CO

I have been working at Beldon Group of Companies part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Hours are flexible. Pay is good. You get paid weekly. Bonuses are great.

Cons

Hours go down a little during the slow season in the winter.

May 18, 2016 – CEO

10. "Happy Camper"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Beldon Group of Companies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've been with Beldon in Chicago for 3 years now. The people you work with are fantastic, Chicago in particular has the best management staff I've ever encountered in the construction industry. The hardest thing to find in the work force is a company that actually cares about you and wants you to succeed. My managers have always had my back, picked me up when I struggled, and celebrated with me in my triumphs, plus the commissions are awesome, we (sales reps) get taken care of. Also, within reason, the Managers are amazing at working around your schedule for things like doctors appointments, family events, and vacation time.

Cons

-you drive your own car, but you get to claim all your milage for taxes
    -you have to be open to change when it comes to epa/osha regulations
    -sometimes the drives are long, and on occasionally you'll get last minute appointments, but not very often and they get spread around to everyone.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, and vote for politicians who want to reduce government regulations ;)

May 17, 2016 – CEO

11. "Love my job!"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Beldon Group of Companies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked in a few different industries and companies in my lifetime. That makes me truly appreciate working at Beldon. They are simply the best company I have ever worked for. You are truly appreciated for the work that you do. Management and the owners truly care how you feel and actively try to cultivate an environment where anyone can succeed as long as that employee works hard. At Beldon some things are given, but a lot is earned. I can honestly say I feel appreciated at work and I'm proud to talk about the Beldon story with customers.

Cons

The only con would be no company match on 401k. That's the only one I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Asking for employee feedback and taking it into consideration is key for any successful company. Building a great team from top to bottom is a must.

May 17, 2016 – CEO