Beldon Group of Companies Reviews | Glassdoor

Beldon Group of Companies Reviews

Updated 24 Jul 2019

Found 55 reviews

3.7
Beldon Group of Companies CEO Mr. Bradford D. Beldon (no image)
Mr. Bradford D. Beldon
  1. "Leafguard employee review"

Current Employee - Installer in Lakewood, CO

I have been working at Beldon Group of Companies full-time

Pros

for one this is the best paying job i have ever had and the benefits are great. second of all my co workers fantastic to work with and the office is very organized

Cons

be honest with i'm having a hard time trying figure out a con. if one ever arises in in this branch it is taken care off in a timely manor

Advice to Management

i think as a installer for 25 years leaf guard of Colorado runs like top than better than any other Company I've worked for

Beldon Group of Companies2016-05-19

May 20, 2016CEO

Awesome, thanks for your kind words!!!

2. "GM"

General Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Beldon Group of Companies

Pros

Greatest Company I've have had the pleasure of working for.

Cons

Cost of Living Considerations. expensive family medical benefits

May 17, 2016CEO

3. "Sales Canvassing Manager, Denver CO"

Current Employee - Sales Canvassing Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Beldon Group of Companies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Been withe the company full time and is one the best conspire I've worked for Great products. Innovative company Awesome Branch

Cons

Not many cons to name but am excited for the future & looking foreword to products and expansion of company in our region.

4. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Beldon Group of Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros

I think Beldon is a great company. They provide good pay and incentivize and reward their employees for a doing a good job. The branch I work in has no turnover and they promote from within. They provide free and affordable healthcare and a positive work environment. They see the value in their employees and how they need happy employees to remain successful.

Cons

I don't really see many cons. They are constantly talking about things that they want to change but they are slow to enact or the changes don't happen.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to your employees. They are the eyes and eraser what is going on out there. They see the changes and needs of the customer that are occurring first hand.

5. "Great Part time job"

Current Employee - Canvasser in Denver, CO

I have been working at Beldon Group of Companies part-time for less than a year

Pros

Hours are flexible. Pay is good. You get paid weekly. Bonuses are great.

Cons

Hours go down a little during the slow season in the winter.

Beldon Group of Companies2016-05-17

May 18, 2016CEO

6. "Happy Camper"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Beldon Group of Companies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been with Beldon in Chicago for 3 years now. The people you work with are fantastic, Chicago in particular has the best management staff I've ever encountered in the construction industry. The hardest thing to find in the work force is a company that actually cares about you and wants you to succeed. My managers have always had my back, picked me up when I struggled, and celebrated with me in my triumphs, plus... the commissions are awesome, we (sales reps) get taken care of. Also, within reason, the Managers are amazing at working around your schedule for things like doctors appointments, family events, and vacation time.

Cons

-you drive your own car, but you get to claim all your milage for taxes -you have to be open to change when it comes to epa/osha regulations -sometimes the drives are long, and on occasionally you'll get last minute appointments, but not very often and they get spread around to everyone.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, and vote for politicians who want to reduce government regulations ;)

7. "Love my job!"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

I have worked in a few different industries and companies in my lifetime. That makes me truly appreciate working at Beldon. They are simply the best company I have ever worked for. You are truly appreciated for the work that you do. Management and the owners truly care how you feel and actively try to cultivate an environment where anyone can succeed as long as that employee works hard. At Beldon some things are... given, but a lot is earned. I can honestly say I feel appreciated at work and I'm proud to talk about the Beldon story with customers.

Cons

The only con would be no company match on 401k. That's the only one I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Asking for employee feedback and taking it into consideration is key for any successful company. Building a great team from top to bottom is a must.

8. "Sales"

Current Employee - Sales in San Antonio, TX

Pros

Fair pay for this business, good benefits.

Cons

Lots of constant change. As soon as you learn something they seem to want to change it. Long hours in the busy season.

Advice to Management

Take care of your current employees, a high turn over rate would result in low profits.

Beldon Group of Companies2016-05-15

9. "Great Management"

Current Employee - Office Administrative Assistant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Beldon Group of Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Opportunity for growth. Great management. Todd Blinn -- GM in Seattle. Great hours.

Cons

Pay could be a little better but it's not the worst.

Beldon Group of Companies2016-05-13

10. "Top Notch"

Customer Care Field Manager in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Beldon Group of Companies

Pros

Very friendly enviroment, tons of support from team members and great customer relations. Great opportunities for advancement for those motivated enough to strive for it. Great benefits and incentives.

Cons

Long work hours and not enough vacation time for long term employees. Depending on your position a portion of the after hours time is spent still communicating with e-mails and phone calls with customers and co-workers. Seperation from work and personal time can sometimes be difficult.

Advice to Management

Allow employees with 15 + yrs. more personel time off and extended paid vacations. Allow some compensation for work clothing and boots purchased on a bi-yearly basis for field managers.

Beldon Group of Companies2016-05-14