Beldon Group of Companies "long hours" Reviews | Glassdoor

Beldon Group of Companies Employee Reviews about "long hours"

Updated Jul 24, 2019

Found 55 reviews

3.7
Beldon Group of Companies CEO Mr. Bradford D. Beldon (no image)
Mr. Bradford D. Beldon
Pros
  • "I think Beldon is a great company(in 4 reviews)

• "good pay, the staff is awesome, we get good benefits, manager are open to new ideas to better the company, overall Leafguard is a great place to work(in 3 reviews)

Cons

Reviews about "long hours"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Sales"

Current Employee - Sales in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Beldon Group of Companies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fair pay for this business, good benefits.

Cons

Lots of constant change. As soon as you learn something they seem to want to change it. Long hours in the busy season.

Advice to Management

Take care of your current employees, a high turn over rate would result in low profits.

Beldon Group of Companies2016-05-15

May 17, 2016CEO

2. "Awesome company !! Awesome Leadership !!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Beldon Group of Companies full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

This company exemplifies integrity, honesty, trust and commitment to excellence ! It all begins with our owners. They manage well and lead by example. They truly care about us. What can you expect when you work here? Honesty, Integrity, Responsible Leadership, Quality Products, Trust, Respect, Teamwork and Training, and so much more. Did I mention we have fun, unlimited snacks and beverages, company lunches,... 401(k), insurance, PTO, etc.?

Cons

It's not easy being part of a great company. You work hard everyday..sometimes long hours...but our work life and family life do balance.

Beldon Group of Companies2016-05-13

May 17, 2016CEO

"Only Use as a Stepping-Stone"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Beldon Group of Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Okay pay. Some freedom throughout workday depending on General Manager.

Cons

Horrible benefits (i.e. one week vacation, no 401K match, health benefits are minimal at best). Made job look appealing with "bonuses". Rarely saw bonuses even though I hit continuously hit numbers. No uniformity. What's good for one location isn't good for another with this company. Salesmen are put too high on a pedestal. LONG hours with minimal days off. Worked six, sometimes seven days a week. You'll be... gone if they can find a cheaper way to do your job.

Advice to Management

Make a uniform standard for all locations. Profit is good, but stop making it at your employees expense. Treat everyone like your treat Salesmen and your turnover wouldn't be so high. Invest in your employees and they will create consumers that will invest with you.

Beldon Group of Companies2016-03-28

May 13, 2016CEO

We aren't sure what you mean. Your vacation is and your health insurance is paid 100%. There aren't many companies that pay 100% of their employees health insurance coverage. Not sure what you mean that we treat others differently than sales reps as this hasn't shown up in our company ...

Found 55 reviews