Bell Partners Inc. Reviews

Updated Aug 10, 2020

3.9
Bell Partners Inc. CEO Jon D. Bell
Jon D. Bell
Pros
  • "Bell cares about it's employees, great benefits and room for advancement(in 16 reviews)

• "Company's CORE Values are ones to personally live and work by(in 14 reviews)

Cons
  • "Some of the upper management were kind of rude(in 15 reviews)

• "The schedule is subject to change at the drop of a hat causing a work life balance to be impossible(in 9 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Thank you for your leadership and support"

Current Employee - Senior Communications Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Bell Partners Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very supportive, diverse, futuristic company.

Cons

Yardi training needs to be improved

March 24, 2020Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to do so and letting us know you appreciate the culture! Regarding Yardi, we are actually implementing a new tool to help with Yardi training soon. Be on the lookout for a tool called WalkMe! If you need anything else please message us at Careers@bellpartnersinc.com. Thanks!

2. "Great company to work for"

I worked at Bell Partners Inc. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Had a great experience with this company as I was a part of a portfolio that got sold in 2017. I wish I had stayed with them as they were wonderful to work for.

Cons

They are not always transparent about everything going on with upper management.

July 13, 2020Talent Acquisition Manager

We are glad to hear you enjoyed working with us! Please feel free to check out the Careers Page on BellPartnersInc.com for other openings, potentially in your area. Thanks for the review!

"Corporate Machine"

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Bell Partners Inc. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Pay is good, you earn more commission the more you lease.

Cons

Very strict and not good at coaching or training. No feedback but quick to write people up. The work environment is draining. They will hire a man with the same skill set and pay them more. They say you have the ability to move up yet no one ever speaks to you about what your goals are or helps you work towards them.

Continue reading

"The best in our industry"

Current Employee - Community Manager

I have been working at Bell Partners Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked for 2 other large property management company's Bell Partners by far has the best leadership, growth potential, and communities. Bell supports you and believes in you!

Cons

The Bell Buddy Mentor program needs some improvements. It’s a great concept and I’m hoping this program gets stronger as Bell gets larger and larger.

May 6, 2020Talent Acquisition Manager

Thanks for the review and taking the time to do so! We are happy to have great associates like you! We are actively reviewing the Bell Buddy program and changes are hopefully coming later this year. Please let us know directly if you have any other things you'd like to discuss at Careers@bellpartnersinc.com. Thanks!

5. "Fun"

Current Employee - Assistant Vice President in New York, NY

I have been working at Bell Partners Inc. full-time

Pros

Nice people and fun firm

Cons

None, nothing to complain about

May 6, 2020Talent Acquisition Manager

Thanks for the review! If you need anything, email us at Careers@BellPartnersInc.com!

6. "Great atmosphere"

I have been working at Bell Partners Inc. full-time

Pros

Friendly, Growth, Accommodating, Supportive Staff

Cons

No cons at the moment

March 24, 2020Talent Acquisition Manager

We are so happy you are enjoying your time at Bell so far! We are here for your should any needs arise! Don't hesitate to email us at Careers@BellPartnersInc.com. Thanks!

7. "Leasing Consultant"

4.0
    Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Bell Partners Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is so much room to move up withing the company. Everyone is so nice and helpful. Very experienced Property Managers, very good training.

Cons

The pay could be WAYYY better. You cannot live on the minimum that they give for this position in the DMV area.

March 24, 2020Talent Acquisition Manager

Thanks so much for your review. We love that you feel there are opportunities for you within the company. Personal and professional growth are important. It is on the front of our minds regularly to make sure our employees are appreciated and needs are met. If you would like to discuss further I am happy to have a conversation. You can email recruiting at Careers@BellPartnersInc.com. Thanks!

8. "Choose Your Upper Management More Wisely.."

4.0
    Former Employee - Assistant Community Manager in Tampa, FL

I worked at Bell Partners Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

The pay is great. Depending on the property, you have opportunities to participate in Area Association events. Benefits are also good-paid time off, health insurance, etc.

Cons

Lack of training.. you're supposed to be given a "Bell Buddy" but that tends to never happen. They promote individuals to higher positions without in my opinion interviewing them enough..... The VP doesn't seem to care about the property staff when she's on site.

March 24, 2020Talent Acquisition Manager

Thanks for the review - we appreciate you taking the time to do so. We are glad to know the pay and benefits are indeed beneficial to our associates. You are right, we are in the middle of revamping the "Bell Buddy" program and that will be coming back to life this year. Our regional leadership and Sr leadership teams work very hard to ensure the best culture/work environment for each team and community but sometimes things do slip through and we want to address those! If you would like to discuss further and offer suggestions, please email us at Careers@BellPartnersInc.com. Thank you again for the review!

9. "Love!"

Former Employee - Sales and Leasing Consultant in Raleigh, NC

I worked at Bell Partners Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Team is great! Benefits are fantastic. Living on site gives you a rental discount. Social job. Commissions are the bomb on top of getting hourly pay.

Cons

Hourly pay could be higher.

February 27, 2020Talent Acquisition Manager

Thanks for the review and taking time to send us the kind words! If you have any questions regarding compensation, please shoot those over to careers@bellpartnersinc.com . We want to always remain competitive but also allow room for your commissions to be worthwhile. Thanks!

10. "Love"

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant

I have been working at Bell Partners Inc. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Management is great with employee

Cons

None at all they are the best

February 27, 2020Talent Acquisition Manager

Thanks for your review! We are always happy to hear when people love what they do and know that their Bell team supports them! Tell all your friends about how much you love your job!

Found 223 reviews