Bell Partners Reviews | Glassdoor

3.4
Bell Partners CEO Jon D. Bell
Jon D. Bell

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "hours that accommodate to a work/life balance" (in 8 reviews)

• "Company's CORE Values are ones to personally live and work by" (in 14 reviews)

Cons
  • "The schedule is subject to change at the drop of a hat causing a work life balance to be impossible" (in 9 reviews)

• "Some of the upper management were kind of rude" (in 13 reviews)

1. "Bell is awesome"

Current Employee - Community Manager in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Community Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Bell Partners full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Love working for Bell Partners!

Cons

Really nothing at this time.

2. "Awesome company"

Current Employee - Assistant Community Manager
    Current Employee - Assistant Community Manager

I have been working at Bell Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

An amazing technology system merging all sites needed to succeed.

Cons

No future training programs and need more properties.

"Best 1st year at Bell has been an amazing experience to me, compared to all previous, past jobs I have been employed wit"

Current Employee - Maintenance in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Maintenance in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Bell Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Offers great benefits, promotions, bonuses, yearly raises, holiday, vacation and sick time off and paid for, etc! The team I have worked with has been truely great and amazing to me. The president and owners are very wonderful. I still have yet to meet the CEO but I am pretty sure he is also very awesome as well. A company that does truely care for their staff! Have love every part of my job even though I've only been employed with bell just literally a few days under a year. But has been truely amazing!

Cons

Cant think of a single con so far! I mean yea sure some days at work are better than others but that's every where you go! I wouldnt change a single thing to be honest. As far as how the company is being ran anyways. It's good.

Advice to Management

The only advice I can give is to keep doing the great job that you have been doing. Thanks!

Jan 29, 2019 – Bell Partners

We are so happy to hear that you have had such a great experience in your first year, and look forward to obtaining your feedback as you grow with Bell Partners

4. "Amazing Experience"

Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Alexandria, VA
    Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Alexandria, VA

I worked at Bell Partners full-time

Pros

Family Orientedcompant . Pay is good based off the area I was located in. Benefits were pretty good as well. Definitely a company to progress in.

Cons

I have no complaints.

Jan 29, 2019 – Bell Partners

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are always pleased to hear that our associates are happy with the benefits package and pay that we offer.

5. "Help desk technician"

I worked at Bell Partners full-time

Pros

Great people , easy to work with.

Cons

Information on how to do specific jobs would always change so the right way to do something one time would be the wrong way to do it the next.

Jan 29, 2019 – Bell Partners

Thank you so much for your feedback. In a company as dynamic as ours, sometimes our processes change so quickly it can be hard to keep up, particularly when it comes to technology. We are always... More

6. "Happy Onsite Community Manager"

Current Employee - Community Manager in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Community Manager in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Bell Partners full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I am the CM at a NC property and part of an amazing regional team. Love BELL! I feel VALUED as an employee.

Cons

New software/products take a little longer than expected to work properly. Close ALL onsite offices on Sundays.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you doing. Happy Employee Here.

Jan 29, 2019 – Bell Partners

Thank you so much for your comment, and your service. We are glad to know that you have been able to grow with us for the last decade. When it comes to technology, it can take longer than expected... More

7. "So far so GREAT!"

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant
    Current Employee - Leasing Consultant

I have been working at Bell Partners full-time

Pros

schedule flexibility, upward mobility, great management staff

Cons

Benefits package could be a little more expansive and I'm not too fond of the bereavement policy

Jan 29, 2019 – Bell Partners

Thanks so much for the feedback. We are proud of the benefits package we offer, we are always searching for ways to enhance it and ensure that we are meeting the needs of our associates. Feel free... More

"Management is a joke"

Former Employee - Property Supervisor in Matthews, NC
    Former Employee - Property Supervisor in Matthews, NC

I worked at Bell Partners full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I had no choice but to work with Bell. We came from Drucker & Faulk when they left Charlotte area and transitioned into Bell management.

Cons

Our manager was racist. HR was a joke and didn't do anything to help issue. The VP was a two faced drunk. When you had an issue, you went through the proper chains of command and nothing was done. The entire staff was affraid to speak up except a few employees.

Advice to Management

Train your people to learn how to work with them. Fire them at the first sign they are not part of a good work environment.

"I expected more from a company rated one of the "Best places to work" in past years"

I have been working at Bell Partners full-time

Pros

There are some great people to work with here. My direct supervisor is great and my co-workers help create a great environment to work in. Pay and benefits are okay.

Cons

Very unstable environment. You never know when your time is going to be up. It is interesting to hear the management at the top say that the company is doing great and they are expecting great things from the amazing staff they have only to eliminate a dozen folks a few weeks later. You build relationships with members of other departments and make progress towards making the company better only to have them disappear a few weeks later. It just gets old after a while. You just have to hope you aren't next and keep your options open.

Advice to Management

It seems like the company should be able to find a way to balance things so that there isn't a constant cycle of staff hires and layoffs. I have been here a long time and every year it is the same thing. You can't grow the company with a different staff each year.

10. "Great Company"

I worked at Bell Partners full-time

Pros

I loved all of Bell's readily accessible rules and policies. It assisted with managing the day to day operations of the property.

Cons

Going through a sale and losing your tenure. Not Bell's fault, it's the industry I chose! :-)